Chapter 32/Temptation Dinner😈

Nick POV

Selena has been trying to tempt me but I'm not going to fall for it. I don't know what came into me when I initialized it! I know I'm going to win though. How can she resist this god-like body!?

"Dude, I think Lena has gone loco!"

"What are you talking about?"

"She came to visit me today"

"So? I didn't know someone has to be nuts to come and look for you" I Chuckled.

"This was not a friendly meeting" what is he off about

"Spill it"

"You sound just like her!" He yells

"Al cut the shit and explain to me better" what can I say? She rubs off on me

"She came to the gym and told me to tell her what we had planned for the bachelor night. She's scary dude!" Ha. He saw that side to her. I have already seen it. Its really terrifying.

"You snitched, didn't you?"

"Yes! Yes! I did I'm sorry Nick she would have killed me!" Sigh. So much for strippers.

"Its OK. We still can do it. She can't know" I smirked

"Yea your right!" He chuckled "Wait I have to go warn Damian!" He said and hung up. Lena has everyone scared of her. God damn, I love her.

********

"Daniel call Mr. Sherrington please" I said to my secretary. I had another secretary before Daniel and after Mavis if you get my drift. When I fired Mavis, I got another one. She was Chantel but I realise Lena had a male secretary! I didn't want her to have the opposite sex as a secretary. So, I fired her and got Daniel. Hopefully she can understand my actions and mimic me. I want that cunt out!

'Mr. Sherrington' was my far cousin. He has a strip club in Vegas, and he was in charge of our stay for next week. I never too liked the dude but its the last time going to one of these places so why not do it with family.

"Nicky!" Ugh.

"Stop calling me that!" I groaned through the receiver.

"Why? You used to love that name!"

"I'm grown! Anyways everything set for next week?"

"Yeah. Yeah it is. When am I going to see this here your bride?"

"Aren't you coming to the wedding?"

"Yes yes. I was thinking before the wedding"

" No!" He always wants to hit on my women!

"Come on Nicky I'll behave"

"No. I have to go. See you next week" I said while hanging up. He won't see her until I say I do!

******

It's now lunch time and all I want to taste in my mouth right now is Lena. She is just everything I can't have enough! Walking towards the lunchroom I spot Damian talking to someone. He looked like shit! When I stepped closer, I saw that it was....

"What are you doing here?" She's trying to tempt me, but I'll not fall for it.

"Oh nothing" she stepped towards me. Fuck she's biting her lips. She took a step closer, and I stepped back. I so wanted to take her on this table. "Are you running from me Mr Brown?" She smirked.

"Um no. I have to go to the office. Bye!" I said and rushed out. I had a fucking boner! This girl is going to be the death of me.

*******