Chapter 41- Lunatic

Selena POV

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY VAIL!?" I yelled out from the dressing room. Its my fucking wedding day and I can't put shit together!

"I don't know. Ask Shaw!" Tiffy said.

"Why the fuck should she ask me!? I haven't seen it!" She hissed back.

"BECAUSE YOURE THE FUCKING MAID OF HONOR! IF I WAS IN CHARGE THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAPPENED! YOU CALL YOURSELF A MADE OF HONOR!? YOURE A MAID OF HORROR!" Great point Tiffy.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU KNOW WHA-" I began to sob.

"No no, no baby girl dont do that" Tiffy rushed by my side. "We are terrible friends" she looked at Shaw as if she expected her to add a comment too.

"What do you want!?" Shaw snarled at Tiffy.

"Say youre a terrible friend and your sorry" Tiffy crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Shaw, but Shaw mimicked her actions. "Bitch, say youre a terrible friend and youre sorry RIGHT NOW!" Tiffy yelled and took up a scissor. I really wanted a bag of kettled popcorn to watch this show. I leaned back.

"What the fuck you gonna do with that?" Shaw smirked.

"Last warning bitch. Youre so inconsiderate sometimes!" Tiffy yelled.

"FINE! Fine" she looked down at me. "Whatever she said" Wtf. Tiffy screamed and lunged at Shaw. I'm not parting them.

"BITCH, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Tiffy yelled while Shaw burst out into a fit. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING BITCH!!?" Tiffy panted.

"It's just amusing to me really" she wiped off the side of her lip. "Bitch you burst my fucking lip" She chuckled.

"I should have done more you psychopath!" Tiffy snarled.

"Thank you!" Shaw smiled. "OK look. This is what I can't stand with weddings. It turns you into a complete jackass!" It was at this moment in time I realise I have a lunatic as a friend.

"Bitch you better have some sort of follow up comment to justify your stupidity"

"I do in fact" she clicked her tongue. "See everyone is up and down looking for this, looking for that and the stupid thing Is already on Lena. Y'all are just so chaotic y'all are blind to see that the Vail Is already pinned to her damned head!"

Well shit.

"What the fuck! How didn't you see that Tiffy!" I yelled while she held her hands up in defence. "You know what. It's been a half hour we wasted. Nick must be sweating like a pig!" I gathered my stuff while the girls followed behind.

I just want this day to be over. No more drama no more stress.

As we walked towards the door, I can still hear Shaw and Tiffy snickering and it's really getting on my fucking nerve now. "Will you two shut the fuck up" I snapped "Shaw tell Gloria to cue the music. I'm ready" I indicated while she complied. I swear I'm like their mother.

As I took a quick scan of what I'm missing it clicked to me. "Where the fuck is Ashley!?" I squealed to Tiffy. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth flew open.

"I-I I doe know Lena. We texted her like 10 times." Ugh! Get it together! I began to tilt my head backward and fan my hands to prevent my masterpiece from ruining.

"Bitch, I left like 10 seconds, and you made her cry!" Shaw yelled.

"Where the fuck is Ashley!?" I sobbed

"She's seated on the toilet seat," Shaw said in a monotone.

"What the fuck do you mean by that!?" I yelled.

"I know you don't like her much Lena. So, I did you a favour. I gave her laxative" What the actual Fuck.

"Bitch are you crazy!?" Tiffy yelled.

"You know wh-" I was cut off by the introduction of the music. "This isn't over" I pointed to Shaw.

Lunatic indeed.