Chapter 27/ What the actual fuck!?

Nick's POV

I can't believe Jason actually sent for her. Didn't he get the fucking hint! I probably should have let Papi end him, but I know Selena would have hated me.

"Baby" she said while walking toward me. I decided to have a couple of drinks to calm myself down because I know she's not going any fucking where tonight.

"Yes" I said grimly.

"Please. OK, we can both go together" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Are you fucking hearing yourself?" Calm down, Nick.

"Don't swear at me!" She hissed "Youre the one responsible for his condition Nick! The least you can do is see if he's OK!" She raised her voice.

"What do you want from me baby tell me! You can me to go with you and pretend that I'm concerned! I'm fucking not!" I smashed the glass in the wall "I wished he was dead Selena. No matter how hard I try to separate you two he always wants to try and worm his way back in! I can't let him have you baby" I cupped her cheeks.

"He's not going to have me. Ever OK. I love you and that will never change. I just need to see that he's OK at least one more time OK baby. Please" she began to cry.

"Baby don't cry please" I wiped her tears. "OK, we can go OK. But no more than 20 minutes and if that fuck tart does something to piss me off, we're leaving before I go to jail. Do you understand?" She smiled.

"OK baby. Thank you" she pecked my lips.

"OK let's go. Wear a long dress OK" I don't want him to see what's mine.

"Yes daddy" she smirked. I loved when she called me that, but we have no time for that right now.

**********

"Here to see a Jason Decosta," she said. Ugh! I really don't want to be here.

"OK please follow me," the nurse said while we walked towards his room "We only allow one visitor at a time" what the actual fuck!!?

"She's not going in there by her bloody self!" I yelled. There's no way in hell I'm allowing that!

"Sir please lower your voice!" This bitch hissed

"I'll do no such thing!" I screamed

"Is there a problem?" The security said

"No, its OK" Selena said. "Baby its not going to be long OK. I promise" she said and pecked my lips.

"If youre not out in the next 10 minutes I'm coming for you" I said.

" OK baby" she smiled and left. This is going to be the most torturing Night ever.

Selena POV

I knew it took a lot out of Nick not to punch that nurse in her face for obstructing him. I'm glad he didn't. I finally came to the door of my ex-fiancé and I didn't want to be here

"S-Selena?" He called out

"Yes" I came closer to him

"Baby I'm so glad youre here! There's so much I want to tell you He said while looking into my eyes

"I'm not your baby Jason!" I hissed " and tell me what?"

"Youre always going to be my baby" he smiled. "Your boyfriend did this to me. You know"

"He couldn't have Jason. He was at Sophia's the whole night"

"So, you found yourself an alcoholic" he chuckled while I got up "I'm sorry baby" he said

"What the fuck do you want Jason?"

"I just wanted to see you baby. They threaten me not to say a thing to anyone, but I had to tell you. He's going to hurt you baby. I don't want him to do anything bad to you! He's a bad guy Selena" he warned

"I know exactly what he is" I stepped closer "He's a better man than you ever will be. He's the one who's willing to sacrifice himself for me. The one who loves me for me. The one who would NEVER cheat on me with my fucking best friend!" I yelled while his eyes were wide

"Baby I said I was sor-"

"I don't need your sorry" I hissed "Do me a favour and don't call me again. Call your baby mother she's going to need you" I headed towards the door "And Jason I would take their advice and not to say anything because it would be a tragedy" I left him there dumbstruck.

"Baby are you OK? I was just going to barge in there!" Nick yelled while hugging me.

"Calm down baby. I wasn't even gone long!" I giggled.

"It felt like forever" he pecked my lips. "What did he want?" He asked. I bit my lips "don't do that" he released my lips.

"A-ah he wanted to see me." He raised his eyebrows.

"I bloody know that. For what?" I crossed his arms.

"He told me what Papi did and that your gonna hurt me, but I quickly put him in line" I justified.

He looked deep in thoughts "Babe what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing let's go" he tangled our fingers together.

"Can we stop at Wendy's?" I smiled.

"Of course, baby" he pecked my temple. How can I not love this man?