Chapter 44/ Got to be dreaming

Selena  POV

Maroon 5!!! I can't fucking believe Nick did this! And DAVID! I'll get him. But as I'm here dancing and looking into the man whom I love so much I saw Ashley and Damian strolling in. They looked tired as fuck!

"Where the hell have you two been!? " Nick scold.

"Calm down buddy. Ash had an accident I had to help her out. It took longer than I expected. I'm sorry bro" Damian tried to justify.

"Ok, that's cool. Glad things are ok now" Nick smirked.

"Am I missing something here? " I looked at Nick then at Damian. Then I saw it. His shirt was filled with lipstick stains. Dirty freaks! I said internally. "Never mind," I said while Nick giggled

"Whatever " Damian said grimly.

"Congrats again you two" Ashley said and walked off staggering.

"What are you gonna do with them! " I smiled

"I have no idea" he laughed and held me tighter. As I looked into the eyes of my handsome husband, I heard an introduction of a song came one I know hell and well that that's not a track.

"Hey everybody I'm here as an EXTRA special surprise for an EXTRA special person today. I heard she's a very big fan of mine and I'd love to make her day EXTRA special today" Oh my god!

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD! NICK! YOU BROUGHT NICKI!!! MOM NICK BROUGHT NICKI! SHAW! TIFFY!!!! " I screamed so hard my throat hurts.

"Calm down boo-boo" She smiled.

"Only for you baby. My bad gal" He pecked my lips.

"Now let me see all a di bad gal-dem Ina di place. I wanna hear y'all scream? " Nicki yelled from the mike.

"AAAAAHHHHH! " All the females screamed. Shaw, Tiff and I went on the platform to sing the most beloved line for the song I love. This night is so Awesome!

Nick said we are going to Jamaica for our honeymoon since I loved it so much. I agreed of course!

*************

I feel awful! My throat hurts. My head hurts. My back hurts. My pussy hurts. Where the fuck am I? Last night was CRAZY! Nicki sang practically all her songs. I even took over from her. It was at that time I realized I was drunk as a bat!

"Baby" I called out. No answer.

"BA.. BABY! " I yelled. But I still didn't hear any answer. Sigh I don't wanna get up. As I rolled out of bed, I realized I was inside of Jason's bedroom. What the fuck am I doing here!?

I hurry to put some covers over my naked body and ran downstairs because I must be dreaming!

"NICK! I called out. But I didn't hear an answer. The only sense that was actually picking up something was my nose. I could smell bacon, eggs, and meatballs. Fuck. Jason usually cooks me that. What the hell is going on!?

"Baby this isn't funny. You need to stop playing ok its not fucking funny! " I was getting so pissed. I'm so confused. I went to the kitchen only to see my nightmares unfold in front of my very eyes.

"Hey baby. Are you ok? Whos Nick? " Somebody kill me now!