Chapter 39/ Spank me?

Nick POV

Last night was wild! We gambled at the casinos and won some cash. I wish Lena was here, but the guys quickly shifted my mind from her.

"Dude last night was crazy!" Freddy said.

"Shhh not so loud" Al staggered towards the bathroom.

"Have Lena called you?" Damian asked me.

"Yea. We just hung up. Has Ashley?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Obviously not," he said grimly and dialed her number.

"Ash. Why haven't you called?" He said through the phone. He paused " What do you mean I should be calling!? Don't you miss me?" He whined and went out to the balcony. Crazy.

"When are you gonna find your girl Fred?" I asked.

"I'm not looking dude. I probably never find her. I don't know" he shrugged.

"She's probably dead" Al came from the bathroom and chuckled.

"Fuck off. You haven't either!" He snapped back.

"I probably found her. Shaw is a wolverine" he smiled.

"Wow, you really like her?" I asked.

"Yeah. I know she's crazy, but I can do a little crazy in my life now" damn.

"Then tell her" Fred added.

"Yeah, I probably will. I wish Pepito was here though. When Papi said Pepi couldn't come I was so pissed but he told me to go. I know he would be having a lot of fun with us" he smiled.

"Yeah. Its been while since we did anything together"

"He likes Tiffy you know. He never shuts up about her. It annoys the shit out of me!" Damn. The two Hernandez brothers! Got stung by the love bee.... I sound like a bitch.

"Well, I'm happy for you both. Papi would be over the roof!" I laughed.

"One step at a time bro" he grinned.

"So, what do you fellas have planned for me today? We need to leave by 5" I need time to get ready for tomorrow.

"Ok. I was thinking some paint gun shit. And probably head down to the beach. Some dirt driving too, that's what they called it right? Driving in the mud and shit. Fuck it! Let's just see what the day takes us" Al said in frustration and exited the room. Note to self. Don't ever let Al plan ANYTHING!

*******

"DON'T PUT IT ON ME!" Sigh. I thought policemen were supposed to be tough and fearless.

"Fred chill. He's not going to sting you" I reassured him.

"HE HAS A STINGER! DON'T TELL ME SHIT!" he yelled. We decided to stop at the zoo for a quick look at the animals. I know so manly.

"You know what could help?" I asked.

"What?"

"Imagi-"

"I'm not in the mood for your bull shit Nick" he hissed.

"Its nothing like that. I promise" I smiled. Oh, he's in for it.

"You better!" He said while the snake was laced around his neck.

"Take these pics OK Al" I smirked "OK. Imagine youre a mouse. Just looking for some food. You didn't see or hear the snake behind you. The next thing you know is that the snake snap at you and coil you around squeezing your tiny little body and gobble you up!" I smirked. Fred on the other hand was frozen with terror. His eyes were wide, and he was sweating. When the realization hit him, he lost it!