Chapter 40/ Where the Fuck is my Bride!??

Selena POV

We arrived home at 9 pm. I was so exhausted! I decided to go through Shaw's playlist and rid it clean of any bomb songs. I deleted 3! Surprisingly the trip back went smooth. I'm not sure if Nick's coming in tonight but I just wanna sleep!

"Did you enjoy yourself, Miss Daniels?" David asked.

"I sure did. I missed you though" I smiled

"I sure did too, Nick won't be coming in tonight. He's staying at the hotel and getting ready with the fellas for tomorrow" he told me.

"Ok, no problem. Im exhausted anyways" I smiled.

"I can tell. I wont keep you up any longer. Have a good night miss Daniels or should I say Mrs. Brown" heat crept up my cheeks just by the thought of being Mrs. Brown. "Your cheeks are red" David teased.

"I know!" I semi yell and ran to my room. Mrs. Brown; I can get used to this.

***********

Nick's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RINGS!!!?" I yelled.

"Nick calm down. I might have left them in Vegas" what the actual fuck?

"YOUR FUCKING JOKING RIGHT!?"

"No, Im not. I gave Freddy to put in his bag because I'm easy to lose stuff"

"Youre supposed to be my FUCKING BEST MAN AL AND YOU LOST THEM!" I cant believe eve he gave Freddy!

"Sorry man" he chuckled. At this point all I saw was red.

"So, you think it's a fucking joke huh! Im supposed to get married in the next 3 hours where the fuck am I gonna get another ring fuck tart!"

"Dude calm down" Freddy grinned.

"CALM DOWN! FUCKING CALM DOWN!? LET ME TELL YOU THIS, I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHERE Y'ALL ARE GOING TO GET A FUCKING RING IN THE NEXT 2 HOURS BUT I BETTER HAVE A PIECE OF METAL TO PUT ON LENA'S FINGER!" I yelled.

"Whooa whats going on?" Damian asked.

"These fucking cunts lost Lena's ring! What the fuck am I gonna do?" I started to sob.

"Hey hey quit ok. We'll work out something" Damian patted my shoulders while Al and Fred had a stupid grin on their faces.

"Why the fuck are you two dim wits smiling!?" I snarled.

"Oh nothing" Freddy smirked.

"I got everything!" Pepito yelled while running towards us with a video camera.

"What the fuck did you get Pepi" I stepped closer.

"Um..... nothing" he grinned " Al catch!" He threw the camera as ran out of the room.

"Whats on that camera Al?" I'm in no mood for games.

"Oh nothing" Freddy smirked.

"Nothing??"

" Thats what I said" he smiled "Im just so privileged to see and witness Mr playboy sobbing"

"You better not tell anyone else!" I warned.

"Fred stop being a dick" Damion chuckled.

"Well, Im also very lucky to catch everything on tape. And you best believe I'll be showing this at the reception"

"YOU FUCKING FUCK TART!" I lunged at him.

"PAY BACK IS A BITCH HUH!?" He laughed and dashed out of the room. I dont know what am I gonna do with them.

*************

Selena POV

It's now one hour till the wedding and I'm flipping out! Am I really ready? Does Nick really want to settle with me!? I started to hyperventilate and began to cry.

"Selena! Are you ok!?" Shaw ran to my side.

"Am I really ready? I don't deserve Nick" I began to cry.

"Bitch! I thought you lost your diamond earring!" She released me and held her chest. Is she serious!? "Those are expe- I mean why would you think that?" She tried to recover from her stupid outburst.

"Youre something else you know that" I smiled. "I'm just getting scared, I guess. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him" I blushed.

"Your cheeks are so red!" She squealed.

"Youre not helping! Wheres Ashley and Tiffy?"

"They are looking for your mom" she smirked.

"Why would they be lo-" I wide my eyes when I started to hear moans coming from the closet in the dressing room. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled and opened the door.

"OOPS! BABY I'M SO SORRY" How old is she!?

"Mom. Spencer my wedding is in the next 45 minutes. I dont even know if Nick will show. I expect you TWO to help me out to ensure things are going to plan. I thought you guys were OUT there!" I took a deep breath "Only to find you people FUC- . Mom. Spencer, please go before I lose my mind!" I began to sob.

"Ba-" she started to walk closer to me.

"Mom please just go" sigh that was harsh.

"Fine. You dont have to be a bitch about it" she snapped. Sigh I deserve that.

"Mom, I didnt mean it that way!" She waved me off and slammed the door.

"Damn bridezilla, take it down a notch" Shaw folded her arm at me.

"Im sorry. I dont know what came over me."

"Thats ok. She understands. Its soon her time" she grinned.

"Oh, don't remind me. She acts like shes 20!" I sighed and stare in the mirror. "These are really expensive earrings. If I lost them, I would die!" I chuckled.

"Tell me about it! I would probably shop lift!" Shaw laughed. Shes so crazy.

*****************

Nick POV

Its been 30 minutes since Ive been at the alter waiting for Lena! What if she ran and leave me at the altar!? I began to sweat.

Fuck Nick turn the pipe off!" Al chuckled and began to pat my forehead with the handkerchief. I swatted his hand and grabbed it "So violent!" He pouts.

"Where the fuck is my bride!?" I tried to hide a tear from escaping.

"Dude, are you crying!?" Pepito asked with concern. "Ok damage control. Papi" he beckoned to Papi.

"Son are you ok?" He held my jaws on either side while his bodyguards blocked us from the eyes of the crowd. "Breath Nick" he cooed.

"I don't know where Selena is. Shes not going to marry me!" I sobbed.

"Hush hush" he pats my back. "Who told you shes not coming?" He smiled.

"Shes not here Papi. No one had to tell me shes not coming" I fondle with the end of my suit.

"Son, I'm sure she's wondering if youre out here too. She loves you. You love her, why on earth would she not show up?" He smiled.

I looked out into the crowd to see Jason and Lucy whispering with a smirk on their fucking faces. Papi followed my eyes and immediately tensed up.

"That reminds me. Why the fuck did you invite those cunts? I thought you wanted them out of your life and Selenas." He folded his arm.

"I just didnt want any bad blood behind but I'm regretting my fucking actions at this very moment" I scowl at them.

"Do you want me to tak-" before Papi finished his sentence the marching song began to play. I quickly shot up and looked at Papi who was smiling ear to ear. "I told you He smiled and went back to his seat.

Hey loves. Its sad but I'm almost at the end of the book! I really enjoyed writing this book. Really exciting but hey! Read on, there's still laughter and craziness to encounter.

Remember to vote and comment. Thank you all 💋💋❤😍😍