Chapter 5/ The one that got away

Selena POV

3 months later

The last 3 months have been OK. Well more than OK for me. I got a job at Red Lobsters and the pay is average. I've been saving up for my catering company. My dad was a chef and I promised him that I would carry on his dream, I love him. I miss him so much but life goes on. Mom is somewhere in Dubai on her touring the world. She doesn't act her age at all. I wish I was living it up.

"Selena table #4!" Shawna yelled from the back. Was I happy here? Not really. But free lunch, day-offs, and free health care? I'll work with it.

"Yea I got it!" I said while walking to the table " Hi good morning. I'm Selena and I'll be your server for this morning. What can I get for yah?"

********

I'm so tired! Just 1 more hour and I'm out. Tonight, I caught a big fish! We had this thing if a big shot came in and order, we would rush to serve them so they could give us a big tip! And I caught him! His name is Mr. Spencer Taylor he's one vanilla milkshake I'd sure as hell would love to get up in! With his blue eyes and pink suckable lips! God damn! He gave me a 100 tip and that's going into my piggy bank at home!

"Shawna I'm clocking out OK" Its now 9pm and I just need to snuggle into my bed. Not Jason. I have been avoiding both him and Lucy like the plague. Our shifts are different so by the time I came in he would be sleeping and by the time he's going out I'm sleeping. I love it!

"Yeah OK. You have a late shift tomorrow OK!" Great!

"OK, no problem" she's an-OK kind of gal. I like her.

Walking out the door I accidentally knock someone over "oh shit I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" I helped to take him up.

"That's OK. Don't be I was just gazing" Well I'd be dammed.

"NICK?" I yelled.

"SELENA! God damn baby its been so long!" He brought me into a hug. Nick is my first from high school. Meaning he's the culprit that swiped my v-card. Do I regret it? NO! He was so sweet, but he had to move back to London. But he's right in front of me!

"Yea its been too long! How are you?" God damn his lips are the same rose pink, his dark brown eyes. His British accent usually got me wet instantaneously. It still does. He got his edges now though. Back in high school he didn't have the edges on point but hey. Thank God for puberty huh?

"Yea it has. Where are you heading? I was just getting a bite to eat wanna join?" Isn't he sweet?

"Yea OK sure. I don't see why not" he gestured to go inside. Is he crazy?! Not in my workplace!! "Not in there. See the thing is I work there, and the staffs are a bit nosey"

"Well, OK no problem you choose" he said while walking with me.

"What about the ah rib shack?" I asked nervously. He never did have a problem with my weight, but I have gotten a lot bigger.

"Yea its been a while since I've eaten that!" he said excitedly. While walking by the parking lot I couldn't help but to notice a red Ferrari. God damn that's a sweet ride. Suddenly I saw the lights flicker. Please tell me its not coming from him! Then we started to walk closer and closer towards the car. Lord sweet baby Jesus! You know my heart is not well!!

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"Yea um w-why wouldn't I be?" He chuckled.

"Because of your sweating Lena... A lot." He turned to face me "Do I make you nervous?" Oh, shit yes!

"A-Ah no" girl stop!

"I think I do. And I think that its cute" he said while brushing my cheek with his fingers. It was at this moment in time I switched off my brain. "Come on. I'm starving!" He said while leading me to his killer ride.

Thicker than a Snicker COMPLETEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara