Chapter 43- Surprise surprise

David POV

Today was a perfect day for Nick and Selena. I've never seen him so happy before and to watch as Jason and Lucy destroyed it made my blood boil.

I have always considered Nick as a son to me after his parents died and I treated him as such. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him.

"Nick release him. Don't put yourself in any trouble because of this crippled idiot" I told him.

"David I so much want to beat the living shit out of him". He held his grip tighter around Jason's tuxedo which made him cry out in pain.

"Nick not in front of everyone. Please let me handle it" He didn't even remember that everyone was just staring at me. I cleared my throat. "Everyone so sorry for the outbursts. Don't worry Nick was just playing around with his old college buddy." I looked at Nick while he adjusted his suit and gave an OK smile. "See nothing to worry about. Now may I ask for the bride and groom to come to the centre of the dance floor". Oh, how I can't wait to see the look on her face.

"Nick, you have any idea what's going on?" She said with a frown on her face.

"I have no idea" He smirked.

"Now Selena, I remember recently you keep pressing me about what is Nick getting you and what does he have planned. I held up my bargain Nick. Unlike your friends" I looked at the boys and laughed.

"Anyways without further delays. Selena here's your surprise" I announced while marron 5 came out singing.

"HOLY SHIT! DAVID! NICK! MAROON 5!" She yells.

"Surprise baby" He pecked her lips and started to dance. While doing my announcement I didn't remember a thing about Jason and Lucy.

As I was searching for them, I realized their car was missing. I'll get them one way or the next. I knew something was going to happen that's why you implement a plan B. I videoed both Lucy and Jason having sex. And it was some freaky shit. I can use that to threaten them to stay away. Violence is not always the right way to go.

I know its short but I just wanted David to have a short POV at least in the end.

Keep reading ❤❤💋❤❤