Chapter 35/ Breakfast in bed

Happy Sunday loveys! Heres something to spice up you Sunday 😘

Selena POV

BOOM

BOOM BOOM

BOOM BOOM BOOM

That's the sound of my heartbeat. I was sweating and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack!

"Is there a Nicolas Brown here?" Please, please!

"Um yes. Is there a problem?" I batted my eyelashes multiple times.

"Can you go get hi-"

"I'm Nicolas. What can I do for you?" Nick came by my side. Thank God!

"We have received a call from your neighbours. They are complaining about the noise" he explained. I smiled to shun my relief.

"OK officer. I can turn it down. See we are just celebrating. Its our engagement dinner tonight" he smiled. Jokes on me, right?

"Well, congrats to you both" he smiled.

"Why did you have to shut down the fun Cruz?" Sucker said to the officer.

"You were here Fred!? Couldn't you have controlled the music ass!?" He snapped.

"Oh, stop being a party pooper. Its my best friend's celebration. Come on in and have a drink" he offered.

"You know I can't" he pressed his lip in a thin line.

"A mocktail?" He offered.

"OK fine! Just one" he smiled and came in.

"Thanks, sucker!" I punched his shoulder. I giggled. I could hear Nick laughing at his friend again.

"You OK baby?" He spun me around"

"I thought he came for you" I almost sobbed loudly.

"Baby. No one is gonna come for me. Relax OK. I love you" he kissed my forehead and led me to the buffet. "Don't think I didn't see you not eating tonight young lady. You need to eat; you need your strength. You'll need it for tonight" he nibbled on my earlobe and spanked my ass.

"Oh, fuck baby" I bit my lips.

"Stop doing that. Now come on let's eat" he held my hand and took up a plate at the buffet table. God thank you!

******

"OK! OK everybody shhhh!" I think I was drunk at this stage. "Thank you all for coming to celebrate with us!" I hiccupped and laughed.

"OK I think she had a little too much" Nick chuckled and the crowd laughed. "I'm... We are really grateful that you all made it tonight. Its now 4 am and I know for a fact who isn't going into the office today" he chuckled. "But its sad to say. The party is over" he made a pouting face.

"Ahhh" the crowd whined. They need to get out! I need my dick right now.

"Yea sorry guys. But hey! Reception is gonna be lit!" I yelled while they cheered. "Love you guys! Good morning!" Ha. Morning. I took one last gulp of my cosmopolitan and turn to Nick "Now if you don't get your sexy ass in the bedroom in the next 5 minutes, youre not gonna get this pussy" I threaten.

"Ay everybody out, please! Thanks for coming. Desperate times right now" he instructed everyone out.

I walked into the room and tried to wiggle my way out of the damn dress. Ugh! I finally got it off and took off my shoes.

Laying on the bed I was prepared for my dick, but the bed felt so soft. So warm. So welcoming. I waited for Nick to come up for 10 minutes! I just finally gave in and let the sleep drift me away. Sweet bliss.

********

Mmmmmmm that feels so fucking good. I love having these dreams. As his tongue glides up and down at my wet section, I gripped the sheet for support. He twirled his tongue all over my Clit and slurping it into his mouth. Fuck I love his mouth.

"Fuck baby I'm coming" I told him.

"Yes, baby come. Let me taste that sweet juice" he mumbled on my pussy. It felt so real. I was so wet! ... Wait! I am wet.

"F-FUC-K NICK!" I gripped his hair and rolled my head backwards.

"Come baby. Fuck you taste good!" I can't believe this.

I thrust my hips upwards for more Penetration from his tongue. Which he gladly obliged. "Yes! Yes! Baby" I screamed and exploded inside his mouth.

"God damn baby! This is how you choose to wake me up!?" I said breathlessly.

"That's how I want to wake you up every morning" he smiled and pecked my lips "Good morning baby. I'm sorry I came up late".

"Well after this. Your forgiven" I smiled.

"Last night was amazing" he cuddled me.

"Yes, it was. I'm so happy I have you" he said on my hair.

"Me too baby" I turned to face him. "So, what do you want for breakfast?"

"I already had my breakfast" he smirked.

"Well that leaves me then huh?" I smirked and hovered him.

"I guess so" he smirked

" What do you want to have?" I said. With lust dancing into his eyes I got my answer. Without any word I drew down his boxer and came face to face with my breakfast.

OK. So I said 2 r 3 chaps but I just couldn't stop! This time its 3 chaps left OK........ HOPEFULLY!! HA love you all💖💗