Chapter 34/ Police?

Selena POV

"Her what!?" Nick asked Mr sucker... I mean Freddy.

"Her cat dog. She told me her cat died then it was her dog. Then she told me she named her dog-cat!" He laughed.

"OK, this convocation isn't getting anywhere. Lena? Explain" sigh.

"Yesterday I um kinda took the jeep and did some business" I glanced over at David who had an amused look on his face. Showing him the finger, I continued. " And I um was kinda going a little above the speed limit" I smiled.

"She was going 150 at an 80-speed limit. Continue" I can tell you if looks could kill. I would kill Freddy cougar ages ago!

"Yeah. Whatever" I shrugged "So he stopped me and was staring at my boobs!" I smirked and Nick gave him the deadliest glares ever!

"So, you were eyeing my fiancée's breasts!?" Nick snarled. Oh, how karma is a bitch.

"I wasn't! Plus, how should I know it was your fiancée!?" He justified "You can stop now" he pleaded.

"No please baby continue" Nick stated and crossed his arms.

"OK baby" I smirked at Mr sucker "I told him I was speeding because my cat died. And because he was busying talking me out I didn't remember if I said cat or dog. So, I told him to hurry up because I need to get to my dog. Of course, I knew he knew I was lying so he asked what should he do. Write me up or give him money" Nick pinched the bridge of his nose "so I didn't want you to know I got a ticket, so I told him I was gonna give him 10 bucks" I looked over at Freddy he was sweating!

"Go on" Nick said.

"I looked in my purse and I took out a 100 bill and asked if he had any change" I looked at Nick to see his face softened a bit "Then he got so mad and told me to go. I was so happy I sped off and before I completely went out of his sight, I showed him the finger and called him sucker!" I looked at Nick only to see him bursting into hysterical laughter.

"She hustled you!" He was leaning on me for support. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Shut up man!" Sucker hissed.

"I can't believe you got coned by my fiancée! Good job baby!" He pecked my lips.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"Now stop taking money from people. Next time you just give them a ticket!" Nick laughed harder.

"I can't believe you two! Stop making me feel bad!" Sucker whined.

"What's the joke?" Al and Damian came over. This isn't over! Ha "Fred what the fuck are you doing here!?" Damian yelled and hugged him.

"Nick saw me yesterday and invited me. Good to see you Both" he said grimly.

"What's up with you!? Did your cat died?" Al asked only to have Nick on the floor!

"What the fuck is happening!?" Damian asks.

"See your friend here" he pointed at Mr sucker "Selena coned him! She ripped him off out of a ticket! She did it so beautifully!" He pecked my lips. "You deserve extra tonight" he bit my earlobe. Oh, baby Jesus!

"Will you two get a room!" Sucker hissed.

"Shush it! Do you have a change for a 100? I need to book the room" I smirked while Nick laughed again.

"OK please, somebody. Anybody!" Al begged. After Nick explained to the in tears, they all began to laugh at Freddy. Poor guy. SUCKER!

"Will you guys quit! Ugh, where's the bar!?" He snapped and walked off.