Chapter 36/ You can ring my bell!!

Nick POV

I know that Selena will be pissed if she ever found out what the guys had planned for me. I just want one last night of fun because I definitely won't be doing this when I'm legally married.

"Have you packed everything baby?" I asked her. I can't even pack for the blind!

"Yeah, I have to go get your um toothbrush" she instructed. What could I have done without her? Nothing! "Thank you, baby" she gave me a sad smile.

"Hey. Are you OK?" I brought her into my arms.

"I'm gonna miss you!" She began to sob.

"Baby. I'll miss you too" I pecked her lips. "Besides I know for a fact that when shaw comes along and let you get loose I know youre going to forget about me" I pout.

"How could I baby? You know I'll be thinking of you" she smiles.

"OK baby. The flight leaves in the next 2 hours OK" I informed her.

"Promisemeifyouregoingtohavesexuseprotection!" What!?

"What baby?" Did I hear right?

She drew in a breath "I said promise me if youre going to have sex use protection" she lowered her head down and began to cry.

"No no baby don't do that!" I held her into my arms. "Why would you think I'm going to have sex with someone!? Your pussy is the only one I want on my face and on my dick. You understand?" She giggled a bit.

"I'm sorry baby. Its just I'm scared of what Jason did. Please don't cheat on me!" She began to cry again. See what that fuck tart did. I have a great mind to cancel his RSVP!

"Baby I would never do that OK. I love you and you only" I pecked her lips.

"OK. I'm so silly" she wiped her tears "No youre not, You are just protective and jelly. Which is hot. I want to take you before I leave" I began to kiss her neck.

"But your flight" she reminded me.

"Fuck that flight. I want to take you soaring to the clouds" I smirked.

"OK daddy" she bit her lips, and I wasted no time attacking them. Oh boy. The boys are gonna be pissed.

********

"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" Al yelled.

"I was busy" I shrugged.

"YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST CHECKED THE FUCKING MIRROR! HER COME IS ON YOUR FUCKING FACE!" IT IS!!?

"FUCK! sorry guys" I gave them a sheepish smile.

"Whatever. Now come on. I had to let that ugly flight attendant blow me to delay the fucking flight. You owe me!" Al yelled.

"OK geez calm down bro at least you didn't return the favour!" Fred chuckled.

"Shut up!" He hissed.

"Wait you did!?" Damian asked.

"I swear to God!" He shouts while we gave the flight attendant our ticket she smirked at Al and spanked him. Raising an eyebrow Al glared at me "If you ever utter a fucking word!" He warned.

"Hey lips are sealed!" I ran my finger over my lips like a zipper.

"Good" he hissed. This is going to be the best trip.

*********

Didn't I say this would be the best trip? As the plane took off, I noticed that Fred kept squeezing the arm of the chair like his life depended on it. Now that we are actually flying, he kept chanting to himself. This is the opportune time to punish him for looking at Lena's breasts!