9: Black Out

Monet DaSilva

After the pool, and a well deserved few hours of napping. We were up and at em again, getting ready for the club tonight. I woke up at 11:00 PM an hour later than the rest of them because I knew that I didn't need as much time as they did. It was the first night for the club's weekly event so we didn't need to show out until come Thursday or Friday. Although I doubt I would even make it till then, I wasn't a club person but I didn't want to be an outcast especially in Miami.

I had another shower, then sat in front of the vanity mirror with my towel wrapped around my body. I did a minimum of makeup, then dressed in a black body suit, some high heel booties and threw an oversized camo green jacket over it; letting it hang off my shoulder a bit. I would've straightened my hair out again but I figure that it made no sense since I would be back in the pool by the morning.

My phone dinged as I applied my mascara, I looked over at the DM that came through.

@DejounteMurray: Ms. DaSilva, you should've mentioned that you were a famous track star. I should've been the one asking for your number. I hope that this isn't creepy but I had to find you after our encounter today. Here's my number, once again just in case you lost it. I'd like to take you out before I leave Miami.

I smiled, and immediately the thought of being a groupie slipped back into my head, causing me to lock the screen.

I finished around 11:50, gathered my things; which was basically only my lip gloss, hand lotion, body mist and ID then left my room. Bumping into Myles; he was dressed in a navy-blue Armani Exchange tracksuit, which he wore with his 1s, as expected since they were his favorite kicks. "Oh, I just came to let you know that the uber was here."

"Mhmm."

"You going to be like this towards me the whole week?"

"You going to be your enemy's bitch for the whole week?" he went mute and I smiled. "There's your answer." I locked up behind me and followed the crew down the stairs and out to the Black on black jeep awaiting us. Elijah, Myles and Karla hopped into the back, and I got into the passenger.

We drove for what felt like forever, the whole time I could hear kissing noises behind me, and Elijah talking to his camera about how much it sucked being a third wheel and how he hoped to meet his wife to be at the club tonight.

"Just let them fall right into my hands Lord." he prayed.

We finally pulled up at the night club; called Black Out. a line wrapped around the building; turning me off immediately. Was I really about to stand up in a line, with these heels on? My feet ached at the sight.

We thanked the uber and hopped out, I was going towards the end of the line when I felt Karla grab a hold of my wrist. "We don't do lines, unless their white." She smirked into my ear, before leading me towards the entrance. I saw her share a hug with one of the bouncers who let us in. Chris Brown's Freaky Friday was blasting from the stereo, and the dance floor was filled. I followed the crew as they walked up the stairs that were labelled VIP. Damn.

One of the bouncers at the top of the stairs opened up the robe, allowing us access. I watched as Karla hugged almost every man there, introducing me to a few that tried to grab my hand but luckily she pulled me away.

Making it to the last booth, Myles plopped down and reached for the Hennessy bottle that sat in the bucket on the table. Elijah set out four cups, he opened it up and started pouring everyone a drink without wasting anytime.

Elijah handed me a cup, then Karla then he took his up as well, we did a little cheer then threw it back, well they did... I sipped on mine until it was finished then looked over the balcony we stood on. I swayed my hips to the side a little before I felt someone tap my shoulder. "You're looking beautiful." I heard a voice say into my ear. "You came here alone?"