32: Club Scene

Don't forget to comment and vote. Interact with me y'all. Really need the feedback. ❤️ love you guys.

Zahra Ellis

"I don't know, but there's just something about New York that feels like home." Preston said as he made his way from the bathroom, dressed for success in his denim on denim attire, with his kasey boots to match. Daddy was looking like a real snack, and with the ways things have been between us he deserved to be called that name. Preston had started going to anger management and we started going to couple counselling, we even began apartment shopping together. Preston had become just as serious about me as I was about him. I don't know what it was but for some reason; I felt a proposal in the air.

"It really does, however the price doesn't."

"Oh, you know we aint gotta worry about that. With the amount of offers that the NFL is swinging my way, in no time we could by not one but two houses down here."

"Is that right?" I smirked.

"Damn right, then I'll build you your own law firm. One that has a day care for our babies of course." Preston walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and looking down into my eyes. "I can't wait for the day."

"M..Me too." I said, nearly choking on the lie. Yup, that's right. I have not told him as yet. Believe it or not; I tried so many times but, it was harder than I thought it would be. Especially since he had transformed from being such a monster, into the handsome and perfect man he is today.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too." I said before out lips met, and our tongues dances their usual dance. I placed my hand on his neck to deepen it and before I knew it I was pinned against the wall. Preston raised one of my legs, wrapping it around his waist. I began to feel the burning sensation between my legs, until I heard the knocking on our hotel room door.

"Damn." Preston said, pressing his forehead against mine and shutting his eyes. I pecked his lips once more before I adjusted myself, pulling my dress back down to it's position which was still pretty sure to begin with.

I began to walk back to the mirror so I could finish off my make-up, meanwhile Preston opened the door to let Kingsley in. "Who's ready to turn all the way up!?" Aaliyah yelled as she ran into the room with a bottle of Henny in hand.

"Oh, my goodness," I cooed, running over to hug her. "I didn't know you were here?"

"Honey this is my stomping grounds, of course I'm here." We pulled apart and examined eachother.

"I missed you girl, haven't seen you since grad."

"Trust, I miss you more. I've been meaning to call and set something up but with all this free-lance makeup I've been doing, I barely even have time to think."

"Free-lance? All that pre-law and you came out a makeup artist. I'm not bashing you but that's interesting."

"It's what I love. University was just to make my parents happy. I graduated; they're happy. Now it's time to do what makes me happy."

"Cheers to that."

"Literally," she said as she began to pop open the bottle of henny. Kingsley who had been speaking to Preston, came over with four plastic cups that the hotel had provided of course. "Cheers to the birthday boy and all of us finally being happy." She said as she poured the drinks. It was twelve yet, but Kingsley definitely deserved this night of celebration. He had become such an amazing friend over time, not only to Preston but to me also. After my fall-out with Monet he really filled the void and did it in a way that no one had before.