14: My Dirty Work

Welp, writers block is a pain in my ass. I tried to throw something together though. I was legit about to take the story down because I wasn't feeling it as much as the other one I have brewing up in my head. But because I love you guys, lol I tried!

I pray you guys like this!

Give me some feedback, talk to me! It motivates my chapters!

Zahra Ellis

I stepped out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my body. I had an outfit set out on the bed for tonight. I always enjoyed getting ready earlier than everyone else, so that I wouldn't have to rush my beat.

Although, I wasn't in the greatest of moods; I knew that tonight I would consume enough liquor to get my mind off of everything.

I sighed, ran my fingers through my wet and wavy hair so that it wouldn't tangle up, before stripping down to nothing. I put on my bikini and threw a little black knit matching set on top of it. I sat in front of the vanity of Monet's room and my phone sat on the table of it. I powered it on, and messages came flooding in; mostly from Preston of course. Letting me know that he missed me, that he was sorry, was having a miserable time and wanted me to come back to him. Aaliyah had also sent a few letting me know that Preston was going crazy without me. I got one from Monet letting me know she wouldn't be coming home until later tonight, hopefully I saw her tonight because I really needed to vent.

I replied to Aaliyah and Monet before turning my phone back off and looking up at myself. Startled, I nearly jumped out of the chair. Karla stood behind me, leaning in the doorframe of the room. "What the hell.." I said clutching my chest. "What do you want?"

"Well first of all; this is my house." She shut the door behind her, "second of all... while I sat in my room, I came up with an idea that I'm going to need your help with."

"And what might that be?" Karla waltzed over to me, she placed a paper towel onto the vanity and wrapped between it was a couple blue pills. "I'm not taking those." I said.

"Well good thing they aren't for you." She chuckled. "They're for Myles..."

"Why would I give these to Myles?"

"For two reasons... 1, I need you to sleep with him and make sure that little sneaky slut Monet witnesses it; she may think I don't know but trust me when I say I know everything. At first, I was going to ignore it, but now she's becoming disrespectful and I'm going to need her to back the hell up. I also am starting to feel bad about creeping with Elijah, so I need him to have some guilt on his plate as well."

"I can't possibly do that."

"Oh yes, you can and you will." She took the brush from the vanity and stepped behind me, Karla began brushing my hair. "Second reason is because I'm pregnant, and I need to find a way to plant it on Myles, he's the only one fit for the job. I plan on replacing his condoms with a box of expired ones that I have, he watches those like a hawk but if he comes home high I'll be able to take advantage of him and plant them before he comes back to."

"You're crazy." I jumped up. "I want no parts."

"Oh... but you do." She tilted her head to the side. "Remember you got a rep to protect."

"You don't even have proof that I am who you are saying that I am, so I'm not worried."

"Only if that were true." She held up my ID, my brows furrowed and I tried to grab for it but she backed up. "Nuh uh, uh. Not so fast. You do as I say, and I promise to never open my mouth about this again."