15: Open Book

Monet DaSilva

Dejounte led me into this amazing villa, although the lights were off and the place was quiet; I couldn't overlook it's beauty. I was speechless at the sight. "Thi..this is your house?"

"Only when I'm in Miami." He answered, while ushering me up the stairs. I tried to count the rooms this place had but the liquor along with the thoughts running through my head caused me to lose count. Those thoughts reminding me of why I was here.

Dejounte went around a couple corners before getting to the last door at the end of a long hallway, he unlocked the door, pushed it open then gestured for me to go in before; which I did.

I stepped into what was the master suite; it was decorated as if royalty was living here. It was set up like a bachelor apartment; gold and red theme. There was a whole sitting area, and kitchen we had to walk past before getting into the actual bedroom.

It was modern but still had a very rustic feel to it. There were a few pictures on the wall, along with articles about his successes. I did a little mini tour before turning around to see him taking off his jewellery and placing it on the nightstand, he also pulled his shirt off, balled it up and threw it into the dirty basket that sat in the corner of the room.

"You want something to drink?"

"I'm good, I think I've had enough to drink for the night." I played with my nails, avoiding eye contact with him.

"You know we can just chill, right? We don't have to do anything." He said holding up his hands in a defensive way. "You're a beautiful girl and I can't deny that I'm feeling you but, I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you or anything."

"No... this is what I want to do." I said, trying to convince my own self. I untied the string that held my shirt together, let it slip off my shoulders; down to the ground. Thankfully the bikini top I had underneath was cute; a simple black.

He walked towards me towards me. "You sure this is what you wanna do?"

I nodded and felt as though I was holding my breath. He clapped off the lights then pulled me over to him by my waist, and his lips went straight for my neck, he kissed, licked and sucked on my spot while gripping on my side. It felt so good but at the same time so wrong.

As he kissed up my jaw line, to my lips; he sucked on my bottom one before kissing them, gently. I followed his lead and he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, not pulling away from the kiss.

Dejounte walked us over to the bed where he threw me down, he stood above me and peeled off the wife beater that he had on; he parted my legs then bit his lip. He lifted my leg up, caressing it as he kissed on the side of my feet. It was something I hadn't felt before; I always thought it was kind of weird but... tonight that changed. It was so relaxing, and actually turned me on...

He then leaned forward, kissing on the exposed part of my stomach; he licked around my belly button before reaching to the band of my shorts. I allowed him to help himself by taking them off, Dejounte threw them over his shoulder then looked up at me; as if he was begging for permission.

Was I really about to do this? Maybe my eyes were just playing tricks on me. Maybe I didn't actually see what I thought I did.

What if I was doing this in vain?

Was I really about to be another baller groupie?

"Are you okay Monet?"

"I have to pee!" I said, ruining the moment. I quickly rolled out from underneath him and ran towards the ensuite bathroom. I shut the door behind me and leaned against it.