Lets talk about it

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Welcome back to my TEDTalk. That you so very much for supporting me on this journey through Myles. It was very fun and you all made it so much better.

Now that the epilogue has been posted. I know a lot of you aren't happy lol but you know me, I'm don't give you the ending you want. I give you the ending you need.

That epilogue was supposed to be the first chapter of he sequel but being as that isn't happening. I figured I'd just end it right there.

I hope you were able to see the dynamics and character developments. Some people need time to grow and evolve, they need time to find out who they are, like Monet. Some people need to hit rock bottom in order to get control of their life again, like Preston. Some people just need a listening ear, like Mr. Thomas. Some people just need to be honest, and be proud of who they are like Zahra. Some people need to stop trying to hold onto a relationship for the sake of everyone else, like Mrs. Thomas Some people are just born to love, like Myles. Some people are still searching for their healing like Leisa. Everyone was different, everyone needed something. Everyone grew over the series and was able to figure out what that thing was. And with that being I hope you all understand the moral... not everyone gets a happily ever after, a fairy tale. Not everyone may get to stay together forever. This is real life and sometimes things just happen in ways you would never expect. Life's unpredictable.

Monet and Myles were cute but were they really perfect for each other?

I'll be commenting on everyone's posts. Answering all questions and concerns.

Myles (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें