Epilogue: Perfect

This is not to be the longest update. You've ever read.
Enjoy.

Epilogue:
Perfect.

6 Years Later
Myles Thomas

I opened the door and the scent automatically; intoxicated me. I slowly closed the door behind me, trying my best not to make a sound. Although, I doubt anyone could hear me with the volume of the music that was blasting from the kitchen.

I placed my duffle to the side and slipped my shoes off, along with my jacket, hanging it up in the closet. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers that I had brought with me and tip toed towards the kitchen.

From where I stood, I watched my masterpiece and other half sway back and forth, dancing to the music that played from her Alexa. She had her hair out, naturally curly just the way I liked it; on top of that she was wearing a red, fitted dress that made me want to take her fine ass right upstairs. I stood there in such awe; was this woman really my wife?

Mo did a little spin and jumped at the sight of me. "Hello beautiful." I said, walking in.

"Oh, my goodness Myles! You scared me." She put down the spoon she was using and ran over to hug me. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed the top of her head before she looked up, giving me access to her lips. "I missed you so much." She said, between kisses.

"Trust me, I missed you more." After a long over due and steamy welcome kiss, I finally allowed her the opportunity to breathe. She pulled away and got a good look at me. I handed her, her flowers and she took a quick whiff of them. "Thank you, these are beautiful."

"No problem my Queen, happy anniversary and merry Christmas."

"Thank you, I wish I knew you were coming. I would've gotten you something." she smiled.

"It's alright. Seeing you is enough of a present for me."

She hid her smile with the bouquet, then playfully rolled her eyes. "Cornyyy!" she said. "I'm just so happy that you were able to make it. I thought I'd have to spend another one with you on Facetime."

"Well, I thought so too. I do have a concert in Seattle tomorrow, so I though I'd pop in for a bit before my flight tonight."

"Gone again?" she smirked.

"You know how this business goes baby, I don't want to leave you."

"I know... you just have to."

"Yes, this is exactly how I feel when you're out travelling. I know it's what you love to do but being away from you isn't easy."

"Oh, trust me, I now know."

"You could always come with me, I'd love to have you by my side while I'm on the road."

"I wish, with the twins just starting school, I couldn't imagine them having to experience that tour life right now." She sighed, "plus, you know that I don't like them in the media."

"Speaking of the twins, why aren't they here making noise?" I looked around the living room, it was far too tidy for them to be here, not to mention that none of the gifts under the tree had been opened. If they were here, the tree would've probably been turned over by now.

"They're with your dad, he took them last night since it's his first ever Christmas remarried and moved our old house, he had a bunch of gifts there for them anyways so I figured why not. Plus, it buys me more time to get everything ready for the dinner tonight."

"I see," I smiled to myself and walked over to some of the trays that were spread out on the counter, I lifted the tin foil of one and my mouth watered at the sight of the best mac and cheese I had ever tasted. The other one next to it was candied yams, a spread of Jerk chicken, mashed potatoes, lasagna, ham, turkey. You name it. Mo really wasn't joking when she said she was about to cook cook.