{Lotor x Reader}; She's A Weapon, Your Highness

Character; Prince Lotor

AU; Galran Reader?...

Warnings;
Very soft boi

.-+*0*+-.

{2nd Person Point of View}

Your aching feet tapped against the metal floors of the Galran mothership, making soft echoes through the hollow tunnels. Yes, tunnels, because your existence had to be forgotten. As well remain a secret from your entire species.

The only other Galrans allowed in these secret passageways were the Royal Family, only including one other soul; The witch, Haggar. These tunnels are so discreet and secluded that even the Prince didn't know of their existence. He probably doesn't know you exist, either.

Being Haggar's lab rat wasn't your choice, and being forced to become the most powerful weapon in her collection definitely wasn't your choice either. Being taken from your dream job, the one you had worked so hard to be recruited for, wasn't your decision either. Shocker.

To add, lab rat is more of an understatement. Lab rats are tested on and discarded quickly, while you are being pushed on the verge of death every day. You're more of an ongoing, suffering experiment, if you will.

And, (spoiler), you hate it. You hate every second of your life and what it has become. You were plucked away from your station as a cruiser pilot, the top of the fleet, and thrown into a training lab with the infamously evil woman. Eighteen hours of unbearable pain, training and torture each day.

You were lethal, dangerously powerful, and you know it, but you despise it. It took every last ounce of your forced energy to keep from breaking into tears on the daily. You just want to go back to your days in the Galran Aviation Force. But, to your dismay, it's all in the unreachable and ever-missed past.

You wish so badly that you could convince Zarkon to change his ways, to give peace to the universe instead of demanding all of it's known power for himself. You were but a meek experiment raised to kill, but too sympathetic and exhausted to do the deed without manipulation.

Turning the corner to the entrance of the lab, after you were mentally preparing yourself for today's guaranteed torture, you saw a figure standing off to the side of the large double doors. They were much taller than Haggar, (to your relief), yet noticeably smaller and thinner than Zarkon. That meant....

The figure then turned to you, the sudden movement of their body grabbing your attention, turning it into panic. "Why are you here?! I'll report... you... to....." The end of his sentence dropped, and you were left extremely scared and confused.

"Come here... I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting before, Miss...?" He fixed his threatening posture and made it one of authority as you approached him, stopping about a three feet distance away, placing you in front of the doors. Haggar has told you what to say in the event where you were caught. However, you were less pressured to lie once you put a name to the face. As you got closer, you immediately recognized the face of your leader; Prince Lotor.

"I cannot tell you my name, your majesty." You stated, your voice submissive and quiet. He sighed and looked around, suddenly remembering his surroundings.

"Why not?"

You pause. "She will hurt me, and she can hurt you."