{Vampire!Lance x Reader}; Forever Seventeen

Character; Lance McClain

AU; Vampire Lance

Warnings;
•Small mentions of blood

.-+*0*+-.

{2nd Person POV}

After getting out of your {preferred car brand} and slamming the door, you walked into the unpopular forest, a hiking treasure chest loaded with secret trails that you don't share. You had just broken up with your, let's just say "not-so-great" boyfriend/girlfriend, and you needed some peace and a place to cry. Nature had always been a relaxing outlet for you, so you let the winding trail take you wherever it lead.

All you had with you was your cell phone and the clothes on your back, so you were able to go pretty far without getting tired. So far, in fact, that after just forty-five minutes of dripping tears and dragging onward, you reached a murky pool at the end of the trail. It had looked clear and crystal blue from a distance away, yet appeared to be dirty and sluggish when you approached.

Kind of like your most recent ex-boyfriend.

Curious yet emotionally distracted, you sat at the damp grass patch near the edge to calm your nerves. As you were sitting down, you looked at the dull yet red-eyed and tear stained face of the reflection. You wiped your eyes with your sleeve, and began to ponder back to the questions building your anxiety.

You were thankful that your past significant other was out of your life for good, but scared of the unknowing that was coming soon. Who would move out of the apartment you shared? If he forced you out, where would you go? What could he be doing to your stuff right now? You didn't make enough money on your own to support something big enough for you and you alone to live in, you're a high school student who's graduating in a few months.

Shrugging off the crippling stress and questions, you crumbled your posture and stared ahead of you, sighing as you began to overwork your brain while you sulked. The disgusting pond made you think, it perfectly showed what your mood looked like at the moment.

After about ten minutes of thinking and solitude, you heard footsteps coming from the trail behind you. Suspecting it was probably another hiker, you began to stand as if you were just touring. No one wants to see a sad girl sobbing on their Friday evening. But as you began to sit up, a hand on your shoulder pressed you back down to the ground.

"Don't go, please?" A voice spoke. It was a young-sounding male, and his tone was flirty, yet somewhat calming. You looked to your right to see a man in dark, ivory-brand clothing that left no skin showing. He looked rich, maybe he's a trust fund kid, who wears dark sunglasses and carries a white parasol? He looked about your age, which was seventeen {and a half}. Deciding not to judge, you awkwardly stayed as he sat next to you.

His posture was perfect, and he was very attractive. The jawline, the dark hair, everything. It... made you stay.

"The Pool only looses it's crystal-clear waters when a visitor is sad n' stuff, and no visitor has ever entered this forest in a long time." He mutters, looking into the depths of the pond, rather than you. It seemed to.. notice his presence, becoming less murky and getting cleaner. Purer. "What troubles you, gorgeous?"

He spoke as if he were a stereotypical 90's surfer dude, but again, you didn't question it.

"I just... broke free from a toxic relationship. I wanted it over with, he wouldn't let me out, and he finally ended it himself." You shrug, and he nods. "I'm glad."