{Preference}; As Disney Couples!

🖤▫️Shiro▫️🖤

Mulan
Shiro; Le Shang
You; Fa Mulan

Shiro is the son of Altea's finest war general, expected to be as great as his old man, and he, without a single doubt, is. Your father, too old and weak to fight- as well as the only man in the house- volunteers for war knowing he will die. In an attempt to spare his life, you disguise yourself as a soldier amongst Altean Warriors. Shiro is your Captain, as has to train you in preparation for a head-on-head fight with Zarkon himself. Love ensues along the way, with a struggling bisexual Shiro who can't help but fall for both the faux male and badass female parts of you.

.-•*°*•-.

❤️▪️Keith▪️❤️

Beauty and the Beast
Keith; Adam/Beast
You; Belle

Keith could barely believe that even after being turned Galra (done by his own cruelty, after a snap of his uncontrollable temper), that you would wander into his life and not want to scream and run like everyone else. After you set your Father free and took his place within the abandoned Castle of Lions, you think you might be losing your mind. Having conversations with talking decor and furniture, watching dinner food put on a show of fountains and performing arts, and most of all- falling in love with someone who had taken not only you, but your father prisoner as well.
For, underneath all of those tufts of purple hair, there lies a soft heart that beats for only you.

.-•*°*•-.

🌊🔹Lance🔹🌊

The Princess and the Frog
Lance; Naveen
You; Tiana

A flirt who needs to find his way back to royalty after a dumb detour with a voodoo man in a foreign town; a waitress girl who's saving up for a restraint with minimum wages. Lance offers her the funds she needs for a kiss of true love, one that would turn him back into a prince, (an idea he got from a book you smashed him with), and you accept. Low and behold, not only are you a slippery, slimy frog as well, but you have a countdown until your amphibian aesthetic is permanent. Along the way back to New Orleans in search of Lance's true love, a spark lights between you two, with one going as far to even craft a ring for you. In the end, it took too long to realize that his true love was the one who helped him all along.

.-•*°*•-.

❇️🌱Pidge🌱❇️

Pocahontas
Pidge; Pocahontas
You; John Smith

You're a European traveler in search of new land to claim for Spain- and Pidge a peaceful tribe Chief's daughter who teaches you the error of your ways. She's wild, one with the nature that you had seeped to obtain, and everything you had ever wanted. Every night, you sneak yourself away from your fort to visit her, and end up being captured by her people when one of her dear friends tells of you and the relationship you've been hiding. In the eye of certain death, Pidge steps between it and you, demanding that she will die along with you if that must be so.

.-•*°*•-.

💛☀️Hunk☀️💛

UP
Hunk; Carl
You; Ellie

I'm not doing this. I'll cry. So hard. (I did.)

.-•*°*•-.

🧡🍰Matt🍰🧡

Tangled
Matt; Flynn Rider
You; Rapunzel

Matt just wanted a crown that didn't belong to you. You just wanted to leave the tower that you hadn't been allowed to exit in eighteen years. You make a deal; you'll keep your mouth shut and give him his crown, if he takes you out of the tower while Honerva is out. In an adventure expecting to see the world and the riches inside, you end up lost in the lives of each other; two lovers with a stability only in the other.

.-•*°*•-.

💟🕳Lotor🕳💟

Hercules
Lotor; Hercules
You; Meg

Lotor found you in the way Sendak had wanted him to find you; as live bait. As a god growing in popularity and power, you were the only thing that could make that super-strength trip over its own feet. Years in the past, you had found love in a heartless snatch who left you after you had sold your soul for him. Who would have thought that you'd put your life on the line for the one person you were supposed to help kill?

.-•*°*•-.
Unedited, and done very late at night. Its such a common preference, but it was so fun to think up for! Hope you enjoyed it, lovelies!
{121 Words}