{Keith x Reader}; Two Keiths and A Voltron Show

Character; Keith Kogane

AU; None

Warnings/Should Knows;
•my friend gave me a complaint recently that I write too many Lance x Readers
•it says in the x reader section page that I write a lot of Lance, so technically, you were "warned"

.-+*0*+-.

"Check your wrist devices, I've uploaded a script onto them!" Coran grinned, gesturing towards his wrist so that you knew to check your own. Lifting the wrist on your Paladin suit, you let the hologram project. Several cheesy lines and stage directions loaded on the screen, and you began to feel uneasy.

"...What is this?" Hunk asked, studying it closer.

"Yeah, there's barely any people out there." Lance added.

You were currently in a Space Hospital of some sort, one that held a decent amount of retired veterans from the war against the Galra Empire. However, despite saving their butts and putting their harvesting column... thingies back into place, you also had to perform for them?! This wasn't gonna end well, especially for you...

"I scaled down the show so you could do it for the patients! Y'know, to lift their spirits!" The ginger Altean cheered, answering Hunk's previous question and not responding to Lance, who was actually beginning to get excited. How?!

"This isn't even factually accurate!" Pidge complained, having already read the entire script. You started to notice the typos and inaccuracies as well, questioning how the heck people would take you seriously after this took place. Heck, you didn't even know if you wanted to do it anyway.

"Well, this is the legend of Voltron, not the documentary of Voltron." Coran corrected, and Pidge rolled her eyes. "Speaking of which, {Y/N}, you'll be playing Keith!" Now it was your turn to complain.

"HAH?-"

"The word of Keith leaving the team hasn't really spread yet, so I didn't want to confuse anyone just yet. Besides, playing Keith is easy! You just have to act really moody." Coran advised, speaking as if acting for the exact personality of another human being, (especially a personality you liked and didn't want to piss off), was the easiest thing in the galaxy.

"Then who's gonna be the White Paladin if I'm Keith?! We'll have seven Paladins for six lions." You asked, noticing that you didn't have any speaking parts in the show. Coran seemed annoyed, setting a hand on your shoulder.

"And that is exactly why I ruled out white for the show and will be playing the part of Allura myself~. Lance will go back to being the Blue Paladin as well."

"But that's even more confusing than just having Allura instead of me!-"

"Save the drama for the stage, Y/N~"

You folded your arms and sulked, grumbling in submission as you accidentally portrayed your assigned character perfectly.

"There, you've got it!"

Another groan.

"Now get into your places, everyone! We're going to make these veterans proud!" Coran whispered as he ushered the group towards a brightly lit stage. This gave you a only a few measly seconds to try and burn that terrible script to memory. Let's just say, you weren't prepared. And you hated that.