{Lotor x Reader}; And Now She's In Love

Character; Prince Lotor

AU; Highschool

Warnings/Should Knows;
•Oh no he a really romantic boi

.-+*0*+-.

Mm, yes. The glorious life of a Student Councilwoman. Sure, you had to do volunteer work, give new students tours, do announcements, etc. but you never expected you'd do anything like this.

Today was another average day for you, as you thought. You were walking down the average hallway peacefully. Average chatter, average lockers, average background noise. However, you noticed an unaverage, unfamiliar face amongst the crowd. His tall, purple frame was leaned against his locker, all dressed up in leather and denim.

He was very attractive, with his long, silky, milky hair flowing down his back and shoulders. In fact, you were surprised he wasn't getting hit on by one of the "Generals" right now. {Axca, Ezor and Zethrid. Mainly Ezor.}You decided to ignore him, but realization hit you all too quick; you were two lockers to the left of him from him, and your overflowing and weakening arms needed your locker. Sighing, you pushed the labels and judgement out of your mind as you approached locker #{Lucky Number}, pried it's creaky hinges open, and shoved your unneeded books and papers inside.

Then, to your right, you heard a throat clear. Knowing exactly who it was, you eagerly turned to face the helpless creator of the noise and gazed upon his well-built figure, who was smiling anxiously at you. He brought his hand up for you to shake, a mature action that was rare amongst most teenagers, and you accepted firmly.

"Hello, I am Lotor Princeton. I just transferred here, a-are you a Student Council member?" He referred to your Student Council T-Shirt. Sprit Shirt Fridays for the win, except not because schools can't figure out how to make an attractive piece of clothing. {Yours was a bright purple with neon green embroidery}

"Y/N L/N, and yes, I am. Can I help you?" You grinned, internally craving death at how respectful you had to be. He sighed in relief and cautiously repeated the sentence he was going to speak in his head before talking.

"Yes. I was actually wondering how to get to the band room? My parents left me to tour the building on my own, but all I've been able to do- hardly- is locate my locker." He admitted, smiling handsomely. You nodded slightly and finished up your locker business- which now included stuffing your backpack in- then shut it gracefully.

"May I see your schedule?" You asked politely, and he handed it to you carefully after retrieving it from his pocket. You snatched the quartile-folded paper and looked it over, then held it away from your face as you looked back up at him. You were the same age, and both juniors, but he was an obnoxious four inches taller than you.

"We have identical schedules! Except... you have band during fourth. That's my service period, and the one coming up right now."

"Service?..."

"I get an hour off to help wherever it's needed. Or to do whatever I want, it's just me roaming the halls and improving lives." You explained, and he grinned, seemingly impressed, before nodding knowingly and letting out a "woah". You smiled at him as you returned him his schedule, and moved your arms in a "follow me!" motion.

"...Where are we going?" He asked, hesitantly following and speaking purely. You turned to him at the base of the staircase, and pointed at him dramatically on "your";