{Keith x Reader}; Violet

Character; Keith Kogane

AU; Soulmate AU where you cannot see the color of your soulmate's eyes in the real world until you meet.

Warnings;
uh

.-+*0*+-.

You hated shopping. Mostly because the super-in color right now was "lavender", and you couldn't see any shades of the color "purple", which lavender was a variant of. You never thought that anyone on Earth would be born with purple eyes, since you had seen it in no one else, and it made you miserable to be left in the dark about it.

People would always say "it's red and blue combined", but how does that help you in the slightest? It saddened you even deeper as you watched as your mother picked out a boring, gray dress and shoved it in your face hopefully.

"I know you can't really tell what color it is, but it'd just look so cute on you, Y/N." She tried to convince you as she pressed it against you to check the fitting, but you grabbed it by the hanger and roughly put it back on the rack. She frowned at you, for she was very excited to finally get you shopping, but you didn't know she would only choose purple.

"Mama, I think I'll stick with the yellow shirt, it looked good on me." You muttered, trying to bring her sprits back up. She smiled at you thankfully and grabbed a yellow t-shirt with a black smiley face adorning the front. It was simple, but would go great with your black ripped jeans.

"It did! Let's go check out, then we can finally get out of here. Also, would you like to get some drinks from Starbucks after this? I'm pooped. Three hours of shopping takes a toll on someone, I tell ya." She kept the sentence on forever... and ever.... as she approached the counter.

"I'd love to. You're the best, Mama." You kissed her cheek and she giggled, as Lance came running in. He was your younger brother by a zero year separation, for you were twins. Bonus!; you both carried the same gorgeous ocean blue eyes as your Papa. Another bonus fact; Lance couldn't see black, which was extremely odd, because black in black in white was just... black.

"Mom, can I get this Sharknado shirt?!" He asked, stretching it out in front of him, desperately needing an answer before the checkout finished.

"Don't you already have seven shark shirts?" Mama asked, snatching the shirt and glancing at the price tag. The cheap price began to tempt her, but she didn't want kids thinking he was obsessed. Well, he was, but they didn't need to know that.

"Rebecca used one of them to kill a spider last week and threw it away. And I don't have a black one, the others are blue! Pleaseeeee? It was on clearance!" He begged as the cashier neatly placed your top in a plastic bag.

"Add this to the charge please." Mama sighed, and the cashier obliged cheekily. You were tapping away at your phone, momentarily blocking the younger McClains who were spamming you with very inappropriate memes from home out of pure boredom.

"Y'know, for a seventeen year old boy, you sure do act like an eight year old girl who wants a My Little Pony." You teased, shoving him roughly in the arm. He giggled a bit and shoved you back, making you stumble back.

"What do you want from Starbucks, champ? We're gonna get some on the way home."

"A cwoissant~" he stated, without hesitation, and you looked at each other knowingly.