{Keith x Reader}; The Creep

Character; Keith Kogane

AU; Modern AU

Warnings and should-knows;
•We hit 50k!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WAHHH
•Requested by @French_Avacado
(I know you didn't request the AU and complicatedness and all, but your prompt was so delicious I couldn't stop myselffff)

.-+*0*+-.

There's always going to be new kids transferring in and out of every school. More come than go, but that's just how your high school works. Being a junior is hard, but you do what you can to pass and graduate. You even had a good social reputation working out for you too.

New kids are a big deal. They're judged on sight, and sorted by social class. Doesn't matter if you're dumb, or a egotistic, or athletic, or loud. If you're attractive, you go straight to the top, where you're allowed to date all of the other beautiful people.

So, when this new kid walked into your classroom, you immediately knew to stop hoping.

This man was downright beautiful.

Pale skin that was almost in a snowy white range, dark, raven hair pulled back into a loose ponytail, violet eyes that put every bright color in it's place, and a smile that made the rest of the room want to smile too.

And blush.

And take their jackets off.

"Mr.... Keith! Has just joined us today, so let's show him a warm Voltron High Welcome!" Mrs. Balmera smiled, turning to the person beside her. You looked in the same direction as her, to find 'Keith' staring back. At you.

His gaze at you was undeniable, and if you had to describe it in one word, it would be... enlightened. Despite his dark and closed-off demeanor, he looked at you as if you were a goddess walking among mortals, a rose among weeds.

"We have a few empty seats, so just-"

"If you don't mind, I'll sit next to the girl in the {favorite color} hoodie." Keith stated, never dropping his intense eye contact, never smiling nor frowning. Frankly, it was creepy and very unexpected.

You gulped, and probably blushed for the entire universe to see (and hopefully give you some good karma for later).

"That over there is Y/N. Is that your final answer?" She asked, clearly referencing some sort of game show host she probably watched in her free time.

"Yeah." He grinned, putting his hands casually into the pockets of his clean-cut jeans. Now, you aren't going to get into that much detail, but you didn't even know that putting hands in pockets could be considered attractive. And dang, that was a hot hand-in-pocket.

"Then off you go! No flirting!~" Mrs. Balmera teased jokingly, winking before turning back to the board and picking up where she left off. Keith sat in the spot next to you, hanging his backpack off of his chair and glancing at you slightly.

And for the rest of the class, flirting there wasn't. He didn't say anything throughout the entire lesson, not one word. He would just side-stare at you, yet with wide eyes. Like he was absolutely dumbfounded by your existence.