{Preference}; Playing With Your Hair

🖤▫️Shiro▫️🖤

Shiro didn't think he'd actually enjoy touching your hair at first, but he eventually found himself unusually fond of it. He loves moving small strands around and raking his fingers through it, especially when you're sound asleep. He propped his head up on one of his hands one night and and messed with it for about an hour. He had done everything from admiring the length to combing through it with his human fingers, until he joined you in the world of dreams.
Shiro likes it when you touch his hair in response, but only when you're alone. Just run your fingers through that little white floof, giving it volume and style. He gets excited when you touch it too, because sometimes you're moving it upward to give his forehead a pre-battle good luck kiss.

.-•*°*•-.

❤️▪️Keith▪️❤️

Keith had wanted to touch it since the day he met you. From watching it weightlessly bounce against your face to seeing it blow and flap in the direction of the wind, he just wanted to force his hands onto your head and feel the connection of his ten fingers wriggling inside a cloud. One day, when you were reading in his lap, he just shoved his digits up in there and went to town, including removing knots with his fingers, putting it up with his hands and massaging your scalp. He was in heaven the whole time.
Keith has a weird addiction to getting his hair played with too, something he never knew he loved until he met you. Because of his long, unkept hair he lived with all his life, it lacked attention. Shivers run down his spine when you tickle his scalp or run a comb through his hair, he just relaxes and enjoys it. Nothing can stop him from sitting and letting you touch his hair in any way, unless Shiro is dying.

.-•*°*•-.

🌊🔹Lance🔹🌊

Lance thinks that he's professionally experienced from braiding his niece's hair a few times before, so he just let his fingers work and weave without consent until they cramped. However, in the end, it was upsettingly unsymmetrical and falling apart by the second. After twenty-three near-successful tries, he gave up and shoved his face into your locks, breathing in the heavenly smell of your hair product. It's his favorite.
Lance loves it when you touch his hair, but don't overdo it. He straightens and styles his hair every morning, and will get beyond uncooperative if you were to ever ruin his locks. Fix it for him on the field or run your fingers through in private though, and he will melt in your touch and refuse leaving.

.-•*°*•-.

❇️🌱Pidge🌱❇️

Pidge doesn't really touch it often, but when she does, it's mostly just her subconsciously massaging your head or twirling a loose strand with an unoccupied finger while you sleep or read together. It feels good since all you do to get ready is get rid of the knots, so you have learned to consider the experience as one of your many blessings.
In return, the most stylistic thing you can do is ponytails on Pidge, on rare occasions where she lets you do it. She has the excuse that her hair is short enough to stay out of her face already, but hey, it's always growing!

.-•*°*•-.

💛☀️Hunk☀️💛

Hunk has very thick, strong fingers that... aren't the best.. tools for styling it, but to your surprise, he can make the best looking quick ponytails and messy buns anyone ever did see. He had both a little and older sister that used to forget to put their hair up when cooking, so he does the put-it-up-while-you-wash-your-hands to you now. It makes him romantic when he's nostalgic, so you leave it down on purpose sometimes so he can put it up and plant kisses on your head. :)
To be completely honest, one of his favorite things is head massages. His hair naturally drapes over his bandana, but beneath it, is a scalp that craves relaxation. He turns into putty in your fingers upon the first touch.

.-•*°*•-.

🧡🍰Matt🍰🧡

Matt is so used to ruffling Pidge's hair that it's an instinct. He mostly does it to you when he teases you, ruining it completely. He has apologized again and again for what he's doing to you, but he can't find a way to stop. Eventually, you get used to it, and start doing it to him back. It became kind of a couple trademark for you.
You find it humorous that he makes a bigger deal than you when you ruin his own hair in return, like, he full on yelps and scurries for something to fix it with, no matter the direty of the situation.

.-•*°*•-.

💟🕳Lotor🕳💟

Lotor often asks you to fix up his hair for him, for he was never taught to do it himself when he was a child. To add, he strictly refuses to learn as well. He secretly denies wanting to know how so that you will keep doing it for him and touching his white, silky locks. If you know that he can do it himself, why would you need to do it anymore? And why would he want you to stop? You know well that he's just touch-starved and loves the feeling.
On the other hand, he doesn't see a justifiable reason to touch your hair. He wants to, so, insanely badly, but he doesn't. To him, it's a small form of non-consented touching. The second you ask for it though, you're suddenly sitting in his lap, letting him experiment with everything about it and receiving countless questions about it.

.-•*°*•-.
:))))))))
{950 Words}

:)))))))){950 Words}