{All x Reader}; Coming Alive

Character; All them Pala-folk

AU; none

Warnings/Should Knows;
Chapter requested by @Wolfyundertale-Dance
•No Matt or Lotor bc mixed feelings & missing bois
•Original paladins because we're spoiler free here
.-+*0*+-.

"Y/N, you gotta come look at our new project! Me and-" Hunk beckoned, allowing your door to slide open and wake up your resting being.

"Hunk, it's like five in the morning, go to sleep." You groaned, but he continued his passionate speech.

"Me and Pidge might have finally made an Earth-food maker! It takes quintessence and solid material like iron and steel and stuff, then turns it into organic matter!" he beamed, clearly excited.

"Cool, cool. Now, you have five seconds to get out before I turn you into an organic MAT."

"Okay, gotcha, will do. We'll let you know how it goes!"

...

You were in the comfort of leaning on the side of your bed, minding your own silent, book-involved business. You had entered a really deep, juicy part of the plot, and nothing in this reality could stop you from putting it down until every last letter had been devoured. Or, so you thought.

"Y/N, you gotta come see- wooAH-" you heard Pidge call and heed right outside your door, voice fading as if she was (rather quickly) getting farther away from you. Why she didn't just open it wasn't bothering you, but you looked up from your book, confusion written on your face like the words in your novel.

"Are we under attack?!" You shouted, looking fearfully at the door, even though it would have no effect on the receiver. You waited impatiently for a reply, but was met with ten seconds of claw-on-metal patter and screaming. Anxiety meter climbing-

"This is SO weird!" Lance shrieked at the loudest he could from across the castleship, making you jump in fear out of short-lasting shock and throw the book across the room. It slammed into the wall and landed awkwardly, wrinkling pages at contact. "?@¢!" You cursed to yourself, leaving it be as you got up and allowed your doors to slide open.

Then suddenly, without warning, a large, four-legged flash of yellow shot past in your field of vision, accompanied by Hunk (tiredly) chasing after it, iconic yelps of fear and heaves of tiredness straining his voice as he stomped.

"What is going on?!" You muttered, speed-walking down the hallway. Muffled noises were radiating from the lounge area, most of them being retaliation and blabber, so you readied your Bayard and hustled in with a fighting stance prepared. If there was an attack, as you suspected, you'd be ready to fight back.

But, to your disbelief, the least of your expectations was presented in front of you when you entered. All heads turned to look at you, even furry ones. That including;

•Hunk still chasing- what you now know was- a bulky yellow lion in identical circles around the room,

•Pidge laying down on and hugging a smaller, more energized lion as it dashed about,

•Lance getting snuggled to death on the couch by a lanky blue one, it laying on top of him as he wriggled to escape, rendering him almost motionless,