{Vampire!Lance x Reader}; From Across The Hallway

Character; Lance McClain

AU; Vampire Lance

Warnings and should-knows;
This is a part two to my other Vampire!Lance chapter, but you won't be that confused if you haven't read it/don't remember the plot. You just met each other in the one I wrote all that time ago.

•Minor mentions of blood
.-+*0*+-.

High school was high school. Teachers you loved and hated, classes you passed and groups of friends you weren't in. You disliked it as much as the next person, but karma wasn't as bad to you as it was to them. As far as you knew, you were the only person in that building who knew an actual, living vampire.

Speaking of, your interaction with Lance was a weird one. The next day, he arrived late to the trail, saying he had to "take care of something". He was sweaty and tired, more than usual for someone who could run at speeds faster than anything that's gone to space.

The event where you met, which all happened around a week ago, didn't concern you as much as it would in the future. You could only naturally assume he was simply quenching his thirst on others in your area, but no missing person reports were aired.

Strange.

Shifting gears back to high school, you shook back to reality. The teacher was staring at you, her persona gentle, but her expression agitated.

"Y/N, you are going to the office now that you've escaped dreamland, I hope?" She spoke, her fingers tapping on her wooden desk as she turned away from her computer. This was one of the teachers you disliked, only because she made fun of you relentlessly. In good fun or not, you didn't know.

"I-I was called to the office?" You stuttered, standing up awkwardly and almost tripping over the leg of your chair. She nodded sharply, and to that, you were out the door as your classmates snickered behind you. The walk there was awkward, passing by people silently and watching your feet.

"Umm, I got called down?" You asked the secretary, embarrassment still remaining on your face from your teacher's callout via blush. She looked up at you, thin-rimmed glasses dirty and dusty.

"Name?" She asked coldly, her mood becoming much clearer than her vision.

"Y/N L/N."

"L/N.... ah. A new student enrolled today and told us that he knew you. Mind showing him around for a few days until he makes a few friends?" She asked, gesturing toward a familiar tall, lanky Cuban boy sitting in a chair across the office.

"Y/N!" He smiled, baring his sharp canines brightly. He stood up, approaching you with a small hug. You blushed, a whole heck of a lot of surprises being processed. Your mind was having quite a bit trouble keeping up, to put it simply.

He released you before standing confidently beside you, similar to the way a celebrity's body guard would.

"Nice pick.." The secretary muttered, fanning herself with a notepad. You were put off by that, but decided to leave it alone after a lot of unsettling emotions. You and Lance walked out of the office, him taking your hand and holding it securely.

"Uhm, why are you holding my hand? And why are you at school, you're eighty." You asked, walking in the direction of your next class.