{Galra!Keith x Reader}; The Monster Within [Part #2]

Character; Keith Kogane

AU; none

Warnings and should-knows;
•We hit 90K+!?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH <333
•Requested by @Shix_Creepypasta
UNEDITED

This one shot is unusually long!! Feel free to skip pages if you don't want to read. I won't hate you.

.-+*0*+-.

"I'll come back, but I have to go, now!!" He shouts, grabbing his helmet and running out of his room. You run to the door immediately, hearing mumbling outside. It doesn't open for you, and you hear a mechanical voice speak; "Voice Lock: Initiated."

...

"No, no, no!" You shout, pounding your hands mindlessly against the door. When that clearly expert-level move wouldn't work for you, you moved over to the panel, tapping it desperately with a feathery touch as to not curse it or trigger whatever the artificial intelligence from space might do.

"Let me out!!" You shouted, and the panel took it's slow, sweet time responding to your cry.

"Voice Lock; Initiated. Your request is momentarily unavailable." It spoke. Your hand shook, fisted in the air, taking back everything you were thinking a minute ago. You were now so desperately wanting to shatter this screen with everything you had.

You don't have time for this. There's an intruder in the castle. Keith just locked you in his room. You need to help. And you can't help, because this stupid command panel only listens to Keith.

"Would you like to perform another request?"

"OPEN THE DOOR!!"

"Your request is momentarily unavai-"

"I KNOW!"

You sigh and throw yourself against the wall, sliding down with a frustrated sigh until you're sitting on the ground. You weren't ignoring the cold chill the metal sent through your body. No matter how much you tried, and even though Keith turned up the heat, the walls and floor were still cold as ice.

But that's the least of your priorities. Discomposure is attacking you from the inside out, eating it's way from your mind to your face. Starting in your gut, then slowly creeping into your expression via worry lines that could stain.

There's an intruder in the castle. Someone, right under Team Voltron's nose, broke into the Castle of Lions and managed to get far enough in to be seen by prioritized cameras.

What a h—- of a day.

Keith is out there, helping the team, protecting them with all he can muster, despite being.. who he is right now. Are they turning him down? Judging him? Hating him? Has he even shown himself to them at all?

He seemed so self conscious about it before, screaming and yelling at himself and making a giant scrap of his uninvolved room. The thought of him being unhappy like he was around you made you want to tear up again, but you sucked it in as hard as you could.

After remembering what he had done to his living space in the dark, you let your eyes drink in the damage he had produced.