{Preference}; Stealing Their Clothes

{Warning; Long}

🖤▫️Shiro▫️🖤

His Vest;

You sat on your bed, feeling bored and reminiscing on your last blog post- two months ago. Back on Earth, you maintained a very popular blog featuring your life stories, tutorials, outfits, etc.

However, now that you were in space, you had to milk your trips to the space mall and crazy experiences for all they would give you. Pidge had gotten everyone access to {very slow} Earthen internet, so you had the opportunity to keep your blog up and running, but you lacked the materials to do so.

Suddenly, an idea began to sprout from your mind. Shiro had about three of the same very stylistic vests, so he wouldn't realize if one went momentarily missing, correct? You were his girlfriend after all, so how could he be upset with you if he found out?

Your plan would carry out that night, immediately after dinner. Lucky for you, it was Shiro's night to wash the dishes. You snuck into his room, grabbed a vest, and legged it back to your doorway. As you walked inside you slipped it over your arms, looking in the mirror by your door. You knew just what to wear with it.

You took it off so you could put on a light gray crop top, orange booty shorts to match the detailing on the neck, and gray combat boots. It was the best you could pull together form. All of your mall sprees, but it wasn't half bad. You began to take mirror reflection pictures for the blog, when you heard your door slide open.

"Babe, Hunk made dessert. Do you want-" he stopped and stared at you. "-any?..." he finished, walking into the room. He was blushing pretty hard, and you casually turned off your phone-like space device and shoved it into your pocket to come off as chill.

"You look beautiful, don't get me wrong, but uh," he leaned into your ear, "I'm gonna need it back." He muttered in a teaseful tone. You tugged on the opening and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, I think it's a cute vest too. Dessert sounds equally great, though. Let's go!~" You squealed, leaving him confused and still.

.-•*°*•-.

❤️▪️Keith▪️❤️

His Fingerless Gloves;

You had done it. Or, technically, you hadn't done it. You didn't take proper precautions, and your helmet came loose in deep space. Luckily for you, you had managed to get by with only a mild fever, but your boyfriend Keith wasn't having it.

He had tried to shove you into a cryopod four times in the first hour he knew you were ill, and refused to let you take his jacket off of you. However, after  your threatening conversation and many complaints, you made him come to an agreement of anti-hostility. Result; he basically waited on you hand and foot from your bed. All you wanted to do was fight a few gladiators, but leaving your room was now low-key illegal. You were living in Keithville now, and law-breaking is punishable by scolding and bedrest.

You shoved your freezing fingertips in between your sheet-bundled legs for warmth after he left. He would definitely question you about it and get two more blankets just for your hands if he saw anything slightly wrong with them, and his concerned yet extremely timid and kind demeanor was frightening you. He was never-, well, never this nice.

Looking to your right tiredly, your eyes fell upon the treasure he had left; his black, leathery fingerless gloves. Snatching them greedily, you laid down to rest after you slipped them on and clamped your fingers around each other for sweet warmth.