{Keith x Reader}; Sorted Appropriately

Character; Keith Kogane

AU; Hogwarts/Harry Potter
-(Slytherin Reader)

Warnings and should-knows;
•Sorry for the overwhelming amount of Keith x Readers lately. When I start certain requests I like to finish them, and I have so many drafts. My goodness, so many. . .
•Requested by @Pastel0Fruit

.-+*0*+-.

Year One;

"Y/n! What took you so long?!" Lotor hisses at you, and you shrug with a neutral lip of no regret. Calm was spread across your face, but not enough on the inside.

"The back half of the train was delayed from getting off, a muggle saw a flying car heading here! They said it wasn't safe and all that, not my fault." You grin, poking his arm and standing next to him. He grimaces and rubs his arm, but keeps silent instead of scolding you further. After all, you are both only at the ripe age of thirteen years old.

Nearly a hundred pre-teens were crowded in the dim stone hall of the castle, only a handful of them nervous about what the future held. This is Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You either graduate a witch or wizard, or turn out dark-souled and get yourself thrown in Azkaban. And, let's just say, the latter has only happened a few times.

(Quite frequently in your family.)

"Young witches and wizards, listen to me please." A soothing elderly voice speaks, and you look up with wide eyes. Professor Melanor, Head of Gryffindor house. As well as the mother of the sixth-year Ravenclaw prefect, Allura. Your dear older {brother/sister} had told you all about what to expect at your sorting, and you were sure that you were an expert.

"You are about to be sorted into your appropriate house at Hogwarts." She grins, her calming British accent seeming to give peace to nervous first-years such as yourself. Well, minus the nervous part. You were ready for a smooth ride. "From these houses, is Gryffindoor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin."

You can barely keep your smile away as you listen. The reality is starting settle in. This is it, this is exciting.

"On this day, your future at this school will start, and your house will determine which path you shall follow until the trail ends at your fate."

Alright, now that's something to think about.

"Now, if you would all follow me, it is time for your sorting."

The grand wooden doors, carved beautifully and are most likely very ancient, open without human power. You and your classmates are led into the Great Hall, down straight through the middle and to the front of the room.

Whispers and bets can be and are heard as you walk by the tables, too many eyes on you for comfort, but you can never let it show. Your parents had taught you strictly otherwise.

'Definitely a Ravenclaw.'

'A L/N?! Looks like a Gryffindoor.'

'Totally-'

'-Totally Slytherin! L/n's aren't anything but serpents!'