{Preference}; Cuddles!

🖤▫️Shiro▫️🖤

Shiro never really considered himself as someone who would end up as addicted to cuddling as he is, but spoiler alert, he's addicted. He likes it the most when you lay on him, too. Whether you're draped over him on the couch or conked out on top of him in bed, he just wants you to hear the heart that beats for you.
(One time, when he was having a bad day, he lost all manners for a second, sat next to you on the couch, and pulled you on top of him. You didn't complain, though.)

.-•*°*•-.

❤️▪️Keith▪️❤️

Keith is a very... dangerous cuddler, so be wary of your actions before you make them. Any possible sign of outward behavior makes him give you a knowing glance. Anyone else would be like 'oh yeah Keith smirks sometimes', but oh, you know what it means. What brings it up a notch, though, is when he's moody. He's a big spoon, for sure. He loves knowing that you're safe and sound, and being aware of when you come and go. Referring back to the 'moody' bit, if you catch him at the right mood, he'll latch himself to your neck and then oh noooo, you're kissing, and oh noooooo-

.-•*°*•-.

🌊🔹Lance🔹🌊

Lance honestly thought that he'd dislike cuddling, but he's actually the cuddle master and has since embraced it. He finds it amazingly entertaining for him to just sit down and lay there, cherishing your embrace and breathing in your hair. Sure, some days he'd rather dance with you to a song that isn't playing or get a midnight snack with you since you haven't been eating enough lately, but most of the time he just wants you in his arms, nothing but love in between you.

.-•*°*•-.

❇️🌱Pidge🌱❇️

Pidge never gives herself the time of day to sit down and have a breather, which bothers you to the point of no return. This being said, sometimes while she's working, you'll hug her as she does her thing or if she's sitting, sit down behind her and latch on until she's done. She likes it, a whole heck of a lot, but she'll never admit it to you or anyone else as long as she's breathing. Since she discovered this, she'll just start working on nothing when you're nearby when she needs contact that she's too anxious to ask for.

.-•*°*•-.

💛☀️Hunk☀️💛

Hunk, giving a shock to all living and deceased, didn't like to cuddle that much. He'll do it when you're laying in bed together and ready to sleep, but not when there's work to be done. He's knows he's a Paladin of Voltron, and he wants to constantly be contributing to the team, whether it be verbal support, training, cooking, and so on. You don't do it often, but when he holds you tight, he realizes just how much he loves it and you both savor it until the next time.

.-•*°*•-.

🧡🍰Matt🍰🧡

Can this boy just have one cuddle, please? He's always complaining that you're too busy, and that you need to look away from the mission input for just a second and meet him on the couch. Depending on your mood, you either follow him in submission or stay and work while he hugs you from behind.
Although, in your sleep you subconsciously cling to him and he cuddles you back, and it's his favorite thing in the whole universe. He'll never tell you that you do it, because if you stopped, he doesn't know what he'd do if that kind of loss hit him.

.-•*°*•-.

💟🕳Lotor🕳💟

Lotor didn't really get it until he tried it. One day, you plopped onto the bed and muttered "cuddle me", too tired to remember that he didn't comprehend your words. He asked you what it meant, and the best thing you could come up with was "a laying hug that makes you feel good". This being said, he wrapped you in his arms and held you tight, fitting under the sheets in a position you could fall asleep too.
Since then, he's been wanting "a cubble" every time he was eager enough to ask. Sometimes it's unnecessary, but you comply anyway. <3

.-•*°*•-.
Sometimes we all just need someone to snuggle. I give you the Voltron Paladins to fill that request!
{717 Words}

 I give you the Voltron Paladins to fill that request!{717 Words}