Truth or Dare

"Good morning California!" Candy screamed out the van window as it pulled into the parking lot of the beach. The guys decided to spend there weekend off of recording there new album with the girls at the beach. Kate sat in Johns lap digging through her bag trying to find a sunscreen bottle. "Shit! I forgot my sunscreen." She complained. John laughed saying "It's fine. A little sunlight isn't gonna hurt you."

They made there way onto the beach setting up the cheap tents they had bought on the way here. Kate set hers up next to Chad knowing she wouldn't hear Candy and Anthony hooking up. John set his tent up next to Kate. He watched her fumble with the directions. How cute she reads the directions, John thought to himself while he observed her. She stood up, and started unfolding the tent making him smirk at her ass. His peeping was interrupted by Candy smacking him in the chest. "Watch it, Frusciante!" She glared making him put his hands up in surrender and turn his back to Kate. He crawled down into the tent and unpacked his things. He didn't buy a sleeping bag, instead he brought a couple blankets and pillows from his apartment. His thoughts were interrupted again by a loud snap and soft voice say, "Ow..." he peeped his head out of the tent and laughed seeing Kate trapped in the tent that collapsed. He jogged over and pulled the tent up watching her crawl out. She looked disappointed at her tent and he bent down smiling, "You okay?"

"Yeah...I followed the directions." She pouted making his heart ache.
"Here. Let me do it for you." He quickly said assembling her tent together. He did it quick and fast for her. She turned to him saying, "Thank you, John. I appreciate it." He laughed rubbing the back of his neck sighing, "No big deal! Don't thank me."

"I wonder if the waters cold or not." Anthony asked himself while he waxed his surfboard. Candy set up a beach towel next to Kate. They both had changed into there bathing suits. Candy in a white bikini, while Kate was in a black one piece. Kate yawned stretching on her towel and leaned back closing her eyes. Candy turned on her back sighing as she felt the warm rays of the sun. The girls relaxed on the towel feeling as if there were no worries in the world. Meanwhile Anthony was catching some waves while John, Chad, and Flea were screwing around in the water. Candy sat back up observing Anthony surf and eventually got up jogging down to the water. "Make room for me!" She laughed swimming to him.

Kate dug her toes into the sand feeling the warmth. She usually hated going outside, but today was different. She enjoyed feeling the warmth. All that changed when she felt it get cooler and a dark shadow casted over her. She opened her eyes to a smiling John wearing boarding shorts and towering over her with wet hair dripping onto her. "John....I'm trying to catch some sun!" She complained. He smirked saying "I'm just helping you out...You said you didn't have any sunscreen, so your gonna get sun burn." She raised a brow and in one swift move he lifted her up and took off into a sprint towards the water.
"John! I swear if you throw me in the water-" it was too late. He lightly tossed her into the ocean waves. Her body shivered against the cool salt water, creating goosebumps along her arms. She let out a scream under water and quickly swam to the surface laughing "Your gonna get it!" She splashed water at him making him laugh and splash water back.
"Quit splashing! You'll drown!" Candy joked, sitting on Anthony's surfboard. Kate smirked looking at John who knew exactly what she was thinking. Both of them pushed the surfboard making Candy and Anthony fall off of the board into the water. Chad laughed hysterically hearing Candy scream. Flea announced "There's only one way to settle this!"

Candy laughed getting onto Anthony's shoulders. John hoisted Kate onto his shoulders and the two girls held each other's hands trying to shove one another off. "Your bathing suits coming undone!" The blonde lied making Kate look down, and making John look up. She took this opportunity to shove Kate back making her fall into the water. John laughed helping her up and she hit his chest and turned to the winning couple, "You cheaters!" Anthony stuck his tongue out laughing.  It got cold and the group made there way out of the water to a fire pit Chad had set up.