6.

Halfway into the flight I begin to feel tired and I close my eyes.

"Excuse me, miss." I hear the flight attendant. Opening my eyes I look at her. "You need to put your seat in the upright position. We're about to land."

Looking out the window I see the Hollywood sign. I push my seat into the upright position and put on my belt.

I can't believe I'm nearly home.

The plane starts descending and I look out the window as we land. The plane breaks and I'm pushed forward and back in the seat.

A couple minutes later, the flight attendant walks over to me and she says. "Have a good day, Miss Harris."

A smiles spreads across my face. "You, too." I grab my handbag off the chair and walk over to the stairs. Grabbing the handrail I walk down the stairs.

As soon as I reach the bottom I see my best friend, Veronica standing by a limousine.

She waves at me before walking over. "Hey, Julia."

Looking at the car and back to her. "Who have you been sleeping with to get that nice ride?"

"No one. My boss heard that my best friend was caught in the tsunami and he offered me a way to get here before she arrived. I thought she would like a lift to her parents place."

I hug Veronica. "Thanks, Ronny. I'm glad that I don't have to face the wolves on my own."

She laughs. "I would never make you do that alone. I'm looking forward to meeting your family. Even though they have annoyed me by not visiting you as much as they should."

I sigh. "There's nothing I can do about it. I should have gone home a long time ago, but I was afraid of a guy that had enough power to destroy me at the time. Now, I doubt he has enough power of the community to hurt me."

My suitcase is pulled off the plane and I walk over to it. "Give me a couple minutes I need to go through customs before I'm allowed to go home." I walk over to my suitcase and drag it towards the building.

A guy steps out of the office and he looks at me. "Welcome to Mclaine Airfield. Can I see your passport?"

I pull my passport out of my bag and show it to the guy.

A smile spreads across his face. "Welcome back to the States Miss Harris. I heard about the courageous act you did for one of the most loved families on Nova Island. Can I get a picture with you before you leave?"

"Sure," I stand next to him and he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "I didn't think anyone from the states would have known about it."

He shakes his head. "It was on CNN. They play a lot of things and the tsunami is one of things that's been playing on the TV since it happened. Also, the wealthiest family from Nova Island is the most seen family in the world and you're the one that's held them together. I wouldn't be surprised if they come to Los Angeles to visit you." He takes a picture of us. "Thanks for this, Miss Harris."

"You're welcome." I put my bag on the conveyer belt and wait for my bags to get checked. Once it's checked I grab it off the conveyer belt and walk over to my best friend.

The limo driver takes my bags from me and places it into the trunk. "Where am I taking you?"

"To my parents place first and then you can take us to the hotel." I give him the address before climbing into the car.

Veronica looks at me as I buckle in. "Aren't we staying at your parents? I thought it would be better to save money than waste it by staying in a swanky place."

Looking at her I say. "I have enough money from the work I did on the Island. Besides, I don't how welcomed I'll be at the house. How did my parent's sound on the phone when you told them I was on Nova Island?"

Veronica places her hand in mine. "Your mother was in shock. She didn't handle it too well when she found out that her daughter lied to her a couple days before the Tsunami hit the Island. I was the one that had to tell her that you haven't lived with me for three years."

I look out the window as the limo pulls away from the airport. "I'm sorry I had to get you to break that news to my parents." Leaning forward I open the door to the mini bar and pull out two bottle of water. I hand one to Veronica. "How do you think they'll handle my showing up announced?"

A smile spreads across her face. "At first they will be pissed, but then they will warm up to you being there. Have you checked out your brothers Facebook accounts while you've been gone?"

I shake my head. "I haven't had time for that garbage. Do you want to show me what you've found?"

She pulls up the profile of my brother Antwon and standing next to him is the last person I thought my family would let into their lives. My arch enemy Cole Mason.

What the hell is he doing with my family? He better not be there when I get home.

I give Veronica back the phone. "I can't believe my family would let that asshole into our home after everything's he's done to me."

Veronica turns towards me and says. "He's probably changed, Julia. Leaving High School changes people. You haven't been back here for nearly ten years. I think you might have a ten year reunion coming up soon."

There's no bloody way I'm going to that. I would rather work or stay at home with a good book to read.

"Are you going to your reunion?"

She shakes her head. "I doubt I'd be invited to it. You should have seen what I did during Graduation."

A smile spreads across my face. "I'm sure it would have been memorable. Just like the one we left when we graduated."

During our Graduation Veronica hacked everyone's phones and made a slideshow of all the pics from our phones. I also noticed that there were two phones that weren't hacked which was hers and mine. We had pictures on them that we wouldn't want anyone to see.

There was one photo that held everyone's attention and it was a professor and one of his students screwing in the stacks. The girl hid her face, but that video is something she can't live down and the professor was fired for taking advantage of a student. It turned out that it wasn't his first time sleeping with a student.

She looks out the window. "In high school I was one of the popular girls, but I got sick of my friends bullying weaker girls that I hacked all my friend's phones and put all their dirty little secrets on the screen for everyone to see."

"