53.

Mr. Harris's Pov

My wife and I are sitting in the living room with the news on when a report comes on about a shoot-out at Twin Tower's Correctional Facility.

That's where Julia is.

Looking at my wife I say. "Julia's there. I hope she's not in the middle of that."

There's bullets flying through the air and it looks like a scene from a Hollywood blockbuster.

I need to call her.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I call Julia. When the phone goes to voice message I say. "Julia, its Dad. Can you give me a call when you get this message? I'm worried about you. There's a shoot-out at the correctional facility and I'm hoping that you're not in it. I love you." I hang up and then search through my phone for another person to call.

Cole. He might know what's going on.

My wife looks at the phone and a smile spreads across her face. "If anyone knows something about our daughter it sure as hell will be him. He won't make you wait for the answers to your questions."

I press his number and it rings a couple of times before he answers it.

Cole: Hello, Mr. Harris.

Me: What do you know about the shoot-out at Twin Towers Correctional Facility?

Cole: Uh,

Me: Please, tell me what you know. Julia was going there today and then the shoot-out happens. I don't think it a coincidence that my daughter goes there and this happens. Whatever she's digging into isn't going to end well for either of you.

Cole: Julia wants to figure out the truths from the lies she's been given since she got back from Nova Island. She knows something isn't adding up which is what she's looking into. Whatever she finds out in the prison I hope it can help her uncover every dark skeleton in her family's wardrobe.

Me: I'm not hiding anything.

Cole: You're sons are. It's the only reason why I'm letting them stay at my home. I'm hoping to find something out about them.

Me: Do you think my sons are up to something?

Cole: Yes, I do. It's been getting harder for them to hide things since Julia got back. I remember in high school she used to find information makes her understand the bigger picture and right now with your family she's only seeing half of it.

Me: True, but that bigger picture is bringing danger to our lives and I don't want to lose my daughter because of it.

Cole: You won't lose her. I've got some people that are going to protect her at all costs.

Me: Thank you, Cole. Now, can you tell me what you know about what's happening at the Correctional Facility? Is my daughter out of there? Is my brother okay?

Cole: I don't know anything about your brother. What I know about Julia is that she's trapped inside.

No, she can't be trapped in there.

Cole: My cousin Riker has someone inside that's going to do all he can to get her out. When she's out there's someone else that's going to get her to safety, but I don't think she'll be going home until Monday.

Me: Thanks, for telling me, Cole.

I hang up the phone and continue to watch the news.

A girl runs out of the building with a jumper covering her head.