44.

Cole pulls the car into the parking lot of the look out. He finds a spot close the stairs and pulls the car into the spot. He steps out of the car and walks over to my side of the car and opens the door for me. "Are you ready for a short walk?"

I step out if the car. "I'm ready. I hope you can keep up." I close the door and run up the stairs that leads the way to the lookout.

During the run I hear Cole catch up to me. He over takes me and stops at the top. He raises his hands in the air and starts punching.

When I reach the top I say. "What are you? Rocky?"

He laughs. "I knew you watched that movie."

"Who hasn't? A young Sylvester Stallone is hot. Plus rocky is a classic fighting movie. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Creed II."

"I'll come with you, Julia. It will be our first date."

"Is that the way you ask a girl out?" Tapping his shoulder I say. "You won't get a date like that." I look at the Hollywood sign.

I love this place. It would be the perfect spot to watch the sunset and sunrise from this spot.

A group of people walk up and look at the sign. They start taking pictures.

Turning around I look for Cole and see his on one knee.

Someone yells. "He's going to propose."

"Aw," someone says.

"Julia," Cole begins. "Will you pretty please, let me take you on a date?" He looks around the group of people. "With all these people as my witnesses I promise that I will be a gentleman. One that you can trust, laugh with and love eventually. Every day I will send you a gift showing you how much I care for you. You don't have to say "yes" today."

"Say yes." A male yells. "Let the kid off the hook."

How can I turn that down? He's changed and I do need to let someone in.

"Yes, Cole. I will go on that date with you."

He stands up and spins us around. "You've made me the happiest man on earth, Julia." He puts me down.

Looking at him I say. "We're not getting married, Cole. I don't know how you can be the happiest man on earth."

"It's just a saying, love." He grabs my hand and pulls me over to where the Hollywood sign is. "Excuse me, miss. Can you take a photo of us?"

"Sure," she takes the phone from Cole. "Say cheese."

"Cheese," Cole and I say together and the photo is taken.

She gives the phone back to Cole and he looks at it.

He shows me the picture. "What do you think, Julia?"

"It's perfect." I watch as Cole sets it as the screensaver. "Let's get dinner before you have to drop me off at the private airfield."

"Okay," he holds my hand as we walk down stairs towards the car.

At the car Cole opens the door for me and he waits for me to buckle in before closing the door. He rounds the car and climbs into the driver's seat.

His phone starts to ring. "Can you answer it? It's probably Bo."

Looking at the screen I see 'Bo' flash across his. Answering the call I say. "Hello, Cole's phone."

Bo: Hey, it's Bo. Is Cole there?

Me: Yes, he is. Let me put you on loudspeaker.

Bo: Sure.

Cole: Hey, Bo.