12.

Cole's POV

Jeremy hasn't let the girls back into his booth. He looks at me. "Do you want another beer?"

Looking at the bottle in my hand I say. "Sure, I'm nearly finished with this."

He waves his hand in the air and lets the waitress knows that we need more drinks in the booth and keep them coming. "It looks like your friends want to come up. Should I let Liam and Antwon up?"

"Yes, you know I haven't been here without them with me. Antwon and Liam seem to be the only ones able to keep me out of trouble."

Jeremy laughs. "I remember that I used to be the one to keep you out of trouble. I'm glad that you have other people that can do that for you. How has things been since you're parents passed away?"

"Difficult, but I'm lucky to the have The Harris Family helping me out. Without them I would hate to see where I would be." I tell him honestly. "I'm not sure if telling Julia this will make her like me a tiny bit."

"You don't need to tell her. I know you have feelings for the girl, but until she comes around it would be best if you leave that out. Let her get to know who you are now. I'm sure she will like you."

"Who would like, Cole?" Antwon asks as he takes a seat with us at the table.

"No one." Jeremy says. "I see you brought two beautiful girls with you. Are you going to introduce me to either of them?"

I kick him under the table. Hoping that he would shut up.

Liam crosses his arms. "That's my sister and best friend. I don't think either of them would be interested in being like..." he looks around the room. "One of the girls you like to have in your booth to screw."

Jeremy laughs. "I wouldn't want them to be that type of girl for me. I think one of them can make me change and lose my player ways."

I see Antwon looks towards the bar where the girls are standing throwing back more drinks. "Veronica is mine." He says. "And my sister..." he trails off as his eyes land on mine.

A smile spreads across Jeremy's face. "I get it. Julia belongs to Cole. I hope you all know what you're doing by trying to get them together."

Antwon looks at me. "He knows what will happen if he hurts her again. We put him in hospital once. We won't be afraid to do it again." He says honestly.

Looking at the dance floor I see Julia dancing with Veronica and they look like they're having a lot of fun.

I wish I was down there having fun with them. Maybe, someday I will be the one to wrap my arms around her as she dances with me.

Drinks are brought into the room and we begin to drink.

As the night continues I need to piss and I say to the guys. "I need to pee. I'll be right back." I walk out of the booth and head in the direction of the toilets. I open the door to the toilet and walk into one of stalls.

After I've pissed I walk over to the basin and wash my hands. Antwon and Liam walk in at the same time and I walk out. Moving over to the handrail I look into the crowd and two guys touching Veronica and Julia.

Julia starts struggling in the guy's arms and that's when I know that she's in trouble.

I see veronica throw her head back and it connects with the guy's nose. Blood starts pouring out of it. She says something to Julia before running through the crowd and stopping at the VIP stairs.

Running down the stairs I head to the dance floor and see the guy pulling her through the crowd.

He's not going to take Julia away from me.