50.

Jesse looks at me as I enter the room.

I pull out a piece of paper and wrote. They took a photo of my ID. Somethings going down. Scrunching up the paper I throw it to Jesse and he catches it.

 Scrunching up the paper I throw it to Jesse and he catches it

His eyes widen as he reads it. Looking around the room he takes everything in before pulling a pen out of his pocket and writing something back. Scrunching the paper he throws it at me and I catch it.

Opening it I read what he wrote.

I thought that might happen. Which is why Cole has the woman meeting us when we leave.

Uncle Kevin takes a seat behind the glass window and he lifts the phone up to his ear and waits for me.

Walking over to the chair I pick up the phone and look at the man that took so much from my family. "Kevin." I say.

He frowns. "Aren't you going to call me Uncle Kevin anymore?"

I shake my head. "You don't deserve that after everything you've done to my family."

"I didn't do anything. Everything you've been told as lies. It's the other way around."

What does he mean it's the other way around?

He laughs. "You're brothers have been lying to you since you got home. It was my wife that was murdered by..." he looks around at the other prisoners before saying. "Liam and Antwon. They have access to your parent's accounts and stole the fortune from them. For some reason they put offshore accounts in my name and made sure that the authorities were able to be led to my location."

This can't be true. My brothers wouldn't do that to hurt our parents.

"How did you buy the place in New York?"

"I didn't buy a place in New York, Julia. If you need proof go to my safety deposit box. Everything you need is in there." He places his hand over his heart and says. "The key holds everything."

The key?

I frown as I try to remember if he gave me a key or not. Looking at the necklace I've never taken off I see a small key on it.

"You will have to unlock the book to get everything you need from the safety deposit. Make sure you're alone when you do it. People are watching us, Julia and I won't be able to live with myself if something happens to you."

"I'm in danger by being here aren't I?"

"Yes, but the danger comes with being related to your brothers. They're going to do all they can to keep their secrets from being revealed. They probably know I've already told you that it's them behind everything. Next time you see them, don't trust them. They will hurt my brother and your mother to get what they want."

"What about midnight exports?"

His face pales. "It's a cover for their exportation of drugs. The ones Liam was addicted to. I don't think he fully got off them. He knows how to act when it comes to family."