54.

Cole's POV

A smile spreads across my face. "I can't wait to meet the girl that made him fall for her."

Eliana and I walk into the house with Bo behind us

Looking around the room I see pictures of Riker with a girl and pictures of the family. "Is that Riker's girlfriend?"

"Yeah," she cups her hand and whispers in my ear. "He's going to change that soon. He pulled me aside the other day and asked if it was alright if he asks her to marry him."

"What did you say?"

"I told him if that's what he wants to do then it was fine with me. Who am I to say that my brother can't have stay with the one woman that makes him happy? I'm still waiting for the moment he tells Riley of his plans. She's the one that everyone will need to keep an eye on."

I hear footsteps approach us and then two girl's voices.

Riley stops close to the stairs and a smile spreads across her face. "Irina, I want you to meet my cousin, Cole Mason."

Irina looks me up and down and then says. "Isn't he the one that should be leading the family not Riker?"

Riley covers her mouth. "Yes, but we're not supposed to talk about it with other people on the house. Do you remember how I told you these walls have ears?"

"Yeah,"

Riley points around the place and says. "It's true and if the wrong people in the family gets his information again there's going to be a longer fight then the one we had four years ago."

Irina looks at me. "Did you help with that?"

"Yes, I had to make sure that Riker was noticed as the one with the authority. My family and I left the mafia for a reason. I only come around to make sure everything is running smoothly and if I have a problem that Riker can fix."

My phone starts to ring and I see Julia flash across the screen.

Finally, she's out of the Correctional Facility. Riker's friend pulled through for us.

Swiping my finger across the screen I say. "Hey, Julia. Are you okay?"

Julia: I'm fine. Can you tell your cousin that I appreciate his help and that Nero got me out safely?

Me: I'll let him know. Who are you with now?

Julia: I'm with Amalia and Jesse is following us.

Me: What do you think of her?

Julia: She's cool.

I hear muffled voices followed by her changing the phone to loudspeaker.

Julia: Amalia wants to talk to you.

Me: Okay,

Amalia: I'm going to take your girl to my cousin's place. She'll be safe there until Monday.