Epilogue

Six months later...

Cole and I are living in Miami close to Dad and Amalia. Our house is has seven bedrooms with four bathrooms. Two are en-suites and another two on the first floor. There's photos of Cole and I lining the walls. One of us on the ten year high school reunion, another one when we went to the Eiffel Tower.

Cole and I went up the lift of the Eiffel Tower and when we got to the top we overlooked the City. There was a lot to see and I pointed out the Notre Dame Cathedral. Cole smiled at me. "There's a lot of beautiful things to see in Paris. However my eyes are on an incredible lady right now."

What he going on about?

Turning around I see Cole on one knee and he holds out a ring to me. "I'm not going to propose to you right now, but with this ring I'm going to promise you a lot of things." He takes a deep breath as heaps of eyes land on us. "I have known you since high school. I may have been the jackass jock that bullied you and made you stay away from your friends and family. I know sorry won't make up for all the lost time. Right here I promise to make you life better, love you unconditionally, I'll even follow you to end of the earth and back. Will you officially be mine?"

Tears begin to fall down my face. Nodding my head I say. "Yes, Cole. I'm all yours. To infinity and back."

He stands up and pulls me into his arms. Lifting me up he swings up side to side with a huge grin on her face. "Thank you, Julia."

The bedroom door opens and Cole is standing in front of me wearing briefs and nothing else. Looking at me he says. "Breakfast is on the table. Also, you father will be here in 30 minutes. He wants to take you somewhere.'

I better hurry. Dad doesn't like it when we're running late,

 Dad doesn't like it when we're running late,