46.

After dinner Cole leads the way to the car and he opens the car door for me. I climb in and put my seatbelt on.

Cole closes the door before rounding it and climbing into the driver's seat. He puts his seatbelt on before pulling out of the parking spot. "What did you think of Braelynn?"

"She's a nice woman. I'm glad that I met her today."

A smile spreads across his face. "I'm glad you like her, Julia. She's going to be staying with me next month when Bo goes away for a couple of days."

"Doesn't he have men that looks after her?"

Cole pulls the car onto the main road and heads towards Burbank. "He does, but they're not good with kids and helping Braelynn around the house with chores. She's also going to need some downtime after running after them all day."

"So, that's where you come in?"

"Yes," he looks at me. "The babysitter will be on holidays during that time and I was the next best thing to help her out." He turns into a street that's close to the private airfield. "What are you doing after you drop me off?"

"I'm going to my parents place. Dad's going to need my help with helping Mom. At least this way brothers know that I'm not sitting around doing nothing when it comes to Mom."

"They're not treating you right, Julia. Over that last couple of weeks I've seen a change in them and I was hoping that it wouldn't be anything for me to worry about."

"And now?"

He pulls into the parking lot and parks the car. "I'm worried. Which is why I have set my cameras up while I'm away. I need to know what those guys are up to."

"What are you going to do when you get everything you need?"

"They won't be part of my life and I'll probably have to pull my money out of the company because I don't want to be a part of anything illegal." He climbs out of the car and walks over to my side. He opens the door and I step out.

I open the trunk and he grabs his stuff out. "Thanks for letting me give you a ride here. Even though you're the one that drove here."

He laughs. "I'm glad it was you that dropped me off. I'll call you when I land and during my stay in New York."

"Okay,"

Bo climbs out of his car and grabs his bags. He walks to the driver's side and opens the door for Braelynn.

She walks over to me with her husband. "While they're gone we should do something together?"

Bo smiles at her. "I think that's a great idea. That way the two of you won't be causing trouble."

"I have something I need to do tomorrow. Sunday I'm free." I tell Braelynn. "You set the time and place and I'll be there."

She throws her arms around me. "Thanks, but it'll have to be a place where my kids can play."

"That's fine."

Bo kisses Braelynn on the lips and then says. "Stay out of trouble. Call me before you go to bed."

"I will." Braelynn says.

Cole kisses my forehead. "Be careful tomorrow. If something happens call me or get Jesse too. I want to be kept up to date with what's happening."

I hug him. "I'll keep in touch."

Bo places his hand on Cole's shoulder. "We need to board the plane. If we don't we could lose our runtime."

"Okay," Cole walks over to the plane with Bo. They climb up the stairs and enter the plane.

Braelynn and I stay at the airfield until we see the plane run down the runway. She turns towards me. "See you on Sunday."

"Yes, you will." I walk over to my car and climb in. I buckle my seatbelt and then heat my phone go off.

Pulling my phone out of my bag I see a message from Jesse.

Jesse: Are you doing anything now?

Me: I just dropped Cole off at the airfield.

Jesse: Can you come to mine?

Me: Where do you live?

Jesse: I'm in Burbank visiting a friend.

Me: Send me the address and I'll be there shortly.

Jesse: Okay,

He sends me the address and I put it into the map and follow the direction until I reach the house.

When I get there I see a bunch of men holding guns.

What's with all the guns? Are they expecting trouble?

One of the men sees me at the gate and says. "Can I help you?"

I show him the address. "Am I at the right place?"

He nods. "Yes, I'll give Spence a call and let him know that you're here."

"Thanks," I wait for a bit before I'm told that I can enter the property.

A group of men jump into an SUV and follows me to the house.

When I get there the men pat me down to make sure that I don't have any guns.

The front door opens and Jesse exits the house. He looks at me. "We need to talk inside." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the house.

I close the door behind me and see two sets of grand stairs that leads to the second story.

I haven't seen a place like this in years.

Along the hall is pictures of a guy with different famous people. A mannequin is next to a grand piano. It has the face of Stephen Amell.

My mouth drops as I look at it. "It looks so real."

A smile spreads across Jesse's face. "You should touch it."

I walk over to it and touch the faces. "It feels so real."

Jesse grabs something from behind the curtain. "What do you of this one?" He shows me the one that has his face on it.

"Why would your friend make one of your face?"

He laughs. "Well it was made for one of my crazy plans. If the time came and I had to look out for someone I would have them take my place and then I'll look like them."

Shaking my head I say. "Oh, no. That's not going to happen. There's no way I'm going to look like you and you can't take my spot."

"It's a little too late for that, Julia. You're mask is already done. Besides, I promised Cole that I would keep you safe. Switching places is going to do that tomorrow."

"Is someone really after me, Cole? Or are you guessing?"

He moves over to a couch and sits. "I'm not sure. Please, come here tomorrow before we go to the Correctional Facility."

"I will." Looking at my watch I say. "I have to go home."

A man steps out of the room with the mask of me and he holds it close to my face. He looks from my face to the mask. "This is a match. I can't believe how well it turned out."

Stepping away from him I say. "You're like the mask maker from Mrs. Doubtfire. Are you going to dress up like that too?"

"You'll find out tomorrow, Miss Harris."