Another Life✗

Before I start, hi yes hello. I just wanted to say thank you for the amount of love and support Blood Money has gotten. I'm so proud of it and I'm so glad you guys love it too!!! Your comments and votes mean the world to me and I'm so grateful for all of you guys. I love you and thank you for all of the support and love♡♡♡♡♡♡As you know, I couldn't just leave you with an ending like that. The show must go on. So here, finally, is the Prologue chapter to the sequel of Blood Money; Another Life.

Jungkook~~

It had been exactly 2 months since y/n had come back to me.

Thinking back to that night, I can only remember the emotions that swam through my head as I came face to face with the woman I love.

Flashback~

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm y/n, Y/n L/n." The person in front of me spoke, her voice smooth like honey.

As she removed the scarf from her face fully I felt my heart skip a beat, a shutter running up my spine as I stood there, frozen.

Standing there in front of me was Y/n, my y/n. Her h/c hair blew in the wind, her eyes sparkling under the setting sun.

"Y/n..." I say, feeling tears building in my eyes. "Hi." She says, her voice soft as she smiled at me.

"You're alive." I say, throwing my arms around her tightly. "I am." Y/n says as she hugs me back, her arms wrapping safely around me. The safety I had needed my whole life.

"How? You were dead. You lost so much blood and-" But y/n stopped me, shushing me.

"Let's go inside and I'll tell you everything." Y/n said as she took my hand and leaded me into my house.

She told me every little thing that happened in the time of the shooting to her death.

Her fake death.

Yes, It was true that y/n had almost died from blood loss but she didn't. She made it seem like she had so that we could start over.

So we could live another life.

If she was dead in the eyes of everyone else, nobody would be out to kill her anymore.

It was her plan all along.

...

Now y/n was back, living with a different name to everyone but me.

Currently, y/n and I lived together, trying to make a new and better life for ourselves.

Everything was just as we had left it in Busan, before everything happened.

Only difference was we were finally free.

We are free from the mafia, we are free from danger.

All we needed now is each other.

[...]

a/n: Don't worry your pretty little heads, I know its short. I'll update again later!!!

I HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED FOR ANOTHER LIFE👊🏻😌☺︎☽