Confessions Of Love✗

Y/n

A couple days had passed since everything had happened and I could tell things were going to change.

Jungkook was more on edge then ever before. The slightest move I made and he was right by my side, worried.

I understood completely why he acted this way but I couldn't help but feel as if he was still beating himself up over what had happened that night.

"Y/n can finally come home?" Tae asked, smiling as he joined Namjoon's side in the hospital room.

"She can." Namjoon said, smiling as he looked over at me. 

I glanced over at Jungkook who was watching me with a look in his eyes I didn't understand.

It had been like this every since the night I found out I was pregnant.

"We won't be going back to the maifa house." Jungkook says, sitting up straight in his seat.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, his attention captured as he looked over at Jungkook.

"I can't have y/n there. I won't risk anything bad happening to her. We'll stay in my home in Busan because even our home here is too risky." Jungkook says and I look over at him, ready to speak.

"You can't just take her away like that." Yoongi says, cutting me off. I looked over at Yoongi taken back.

"Excuse me? Who are you to have a say in where I take my fiancé and my child." Jungkook says, his brows furrowed.

"You already almost left her once. Who's to say you won't leave her again." Yoongi says and I look over at him, eyes wide.

Jungkook rose, his face angry as he got in Yoongi's face. "You don't know anything."

Yoongi's jaw clenched as he shot back with; "I know you left y/n at the mere thought of having a child. What makes you think you won't leave when it's actually here."

My stomach sank at Yoongi's words. I had never seen him act this way before.

Without saying a word, Jungkook launched forward and punched Yoongi in the face.

"Don't you ever doubt how I feel about y/n and our child. You wouldn't know how love feels even if it punched you in the face!" Jungkook says, his voice angry.

"Don't make me say it, Jungkook. You won't like it when I do." Yoongi says, his voice low.

I watched, shocked, at the scene that was going on in front of me.

"What are you..." I trail off as the others fall silent, a nervous look on their faces.

"He's in love with you, y/n. God, can't you see it? He's practically drooling over you every chance he gets." Jungkook says, his words angry.

My eyes widened as I leaned back, holding onto the railing of the window.

"I won't let you have her, Yoongi. I've already told you once, get what ever thought out of your head of y/n that you have. Y/n is my fiancé and we're having this child together. I won't let you ruin our family." Jungkook says, his words deadly serious. 

"Its not true, Yoongi is it?" I ask, unable to wrap my head around all of the bricks that had been thrown at me.

Yoongi looked at me, his eyes meeting mine.

"It is." He says, his voice not stumbling once.

Before I could answer, Yoongi spoke again. "I know you're with Jungkook but feelings change, I have proven that. If you just give me the chance I know I can make you feel something for me too."