Love Is Love✗

This book is so close to being over but I just can't seem to finish it ugh. I only have two more chapters left to write and it's been weeks but I can't write them. H e lp. 

Jungkook"

Once everyone finished dinner, y/n and I were getting ready to leave when...

"It's getting late, you should just stay the night!" Hoseok said, smiling widely as he popped up in front of us.

"He's right. It's getting late and y/n is pregnant after all. She shouldn't be out and about so late at night." Jin says.

I look down at y/n who was using the wall as support while she stood.

Knowing Hoseok was right, I agreed for us to stay the night here.

As much as I didn't want y/n in this house right now, I knew I also couldn't drag her around on a train this late.

"I won't be able to make it up the stairs, Jungkook." Y/n said, motioning towards the giant staircase.

I look over then towards Yoongi. "The room down here is still open, right?" I ask in which he replies with a nod.

"We can sleep in there. I'll help you lay down." I say and y/n nods before letting me guide her to the open room.

Once we get inside y/n sits down on the bed with a breath of relief.

"I'm glad we came. I missed everyone." She says, smiling widely up at me.

"Me too. Now you should rest, you need all of it that you can get." I say and y/n nods before moving back on the bed.

I help her get situated before heading out to let her sleep.

...

Once I get back out to the main room I see the guys still standing around.

"Did everything go okay?" Namjoon asked once I got to them. "Yeah, everything is fine." I say.

From the corner of my eye I could see Yoongi standing there, avoiding my gaze.

We hadn't really talked since the day at the hospital and I was feeling guity.

The last time I saw them I had punched Yoongi because I got frustrated and tempted.

I of course wanted to apologize, knowing what I did wasn't right.

"Can we talk?" I ask, looking over in Yoongi's direction. Everyone seemed taken back by my words.

Yoongi nodded before following me out to the patio.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Yoongi asked, looking over at me before sitting down on one of the chairs.

"That day at the hospital, I know the way I acted was way out of line and I'm sorry."

Yoongi looked over at me and nodded. "It's fine. I understand why you acted the way you did. I would have been upset if someone said that to the woman I love too." He says.

I press my lips together as I look out at the dark space of night. "I just need you to understand that y/n is my whole entire world. I love her and I'll do anything to protect her." I say.

"I know and I understand. I'm the one in the wrong. I knew how you felt and yet I grew feelings for her anyway." Yoongi says.

I looked over at Yoongi to see him staring out into the night, zoned out.