You're Alive?!✗

Jungkook"

I stared up at the all too familiar house in front of me, my legs as heavy as lead.

It felt as if I couldn't move, the wind nearly being knocked out of my lungs. The air around me felt thick, making it feel as if I were choking.

Every single memory was flashing back to me now, every single one of them.

"It's okay." I hear a soft voice say from beside me as a hand slips into mine.

The air returned to my lungs as I looked over at the woman I fell in love with.

Y/n's eyes were soft as she looked over at me. "I know." I say as I squeeze her hand, my heart feeling whole again.

"Are you ready?" Y/n asks, her voice soft. I looked back over at the house, taking in the big structure in front of me. This was the place I use to call home.

"No, but I'll go." I say and y/n gives me a sad smile before she motions me over to where the guards were.

As I approached the gate, Namjoon spotted me. "Jungkook, welcome back. It's been quite some time. It's good to finally see you." Namjoon says, his face sad.

I nod, smiling slightly. "I came because I have something I need to tell everyone. Please, come inside too." I say and Namjoon looks behind me, catching site of y/n who he wouldn't be able to identify at first glance.

"Okay." Namjoon says as he opens the gate. I look back at y/n and motion her to follow.

Once all of us get inside y/n quickly joins my side.

"I'll go get everyone." Namjoon says as he disappears, heading in the direction of my old office.

I look over at y/n who's taking everything in. Just being here made me feel weak and standing where I was, I felt as if I would pass out any second now.

This very spot is where I had nearly lost y/n. This is where she almost died.

I gulped as I backed up, pushing my arm against y/n's just so I knew she was here. She grabbed onto my arm, locking hers with mine. I relaxed instantly.

"Jungkook?! You're here?" I hear and turn my head to see the guys coming into the room one by one.

"Jungkook, you came. It's been so-" Yoongi started but stopped once he saw the girl beside me, her face covered by a mask and her head covered by a scarf.

"Who is this?" Yoongi asked, his voice slightly confused and even hurt.

I looked over at y/n and nodded. Y/n removed the scarf then slowly lowered down the mask.

"Hi guys." Y/n says, her voice soft as she looked up. Yoongi's eyes widened, along with everyone else.

"You're alive?!" Jimin asked, his eyes wide as he ran to y/n, throwing his arms around her tightly.

"Yeah, I am." Y/n says, becoming emotional as I hear tears sounding through her words.

When Jimin pulls back I see Yoongi still staring at her with wide eyes.

"Y/n..." Yoongi managed out, his voice shaking.

Yoongi ran to her, throwing his arms around her tightly. "I really thought you were dead. You scared the shit out of me!" Yoongi said, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Where have you been? Why haven't you come sooner?" Yoongi asked, holding onto her tighter, not once loosening his grip.

"I've been back for two months. I was hiding, afraid if I showed up they would find out I was still alive." Y/n says as she holds onto Yoongi too.

Yoongi pulled back and touched y/n's face softly. "I was so scared." Yoongi said, the tears still coming.

Y/n rested her hand on top Yoongi's, her tears falling too.

"I'm back and I'm okay, I promise." Y/n says and Yoongi smiles, wiping his tears.

"I'm so grateful." Yoongi says. I smiled as I watched them, knowing now that their friendship was very precious to both of them.

"I know you missed her but I want a hug too." I hear and Yoongi and y/n turn to see the rest of the guys waiting.

Y/n laughed and dried her tears as she went to hug the others. As soon as she got to Namjoon she stopped.

"I never thought I'd be saying this but I missed you, kid." Namjoon says as he pulls y/n into his arms, hugging her tightly.

Y/n laughed slightly as she hugged him back.

When they pulled away y/n looked up at him, eyebrows raised. "I guess you kissing me made you like me, huh?" Y/n teased, referring back to when Namjoon was testing her.

"Yeah right, don't get cocky." Namjoon says but y/n could tell he was joking as she laughed.

"You two kissed? When?" Jin asked, shocked. "It wasn't like I wanted to." Namjoon huffs as he joins Jin's side.

I looked over at y/n as she hugged the others.

After hugging them, Y/n quickly joined my side again, sliding her hand into mine.

"So then you've known y/n was back..." Yoongi says as he looks down at our hands.

"He did. The only reason we didn't come to you guys sooner is because I was afraid." Y/n says and I look over at her, taken back by her answer.

Yoongi looked between the two of us before he nodded. "I understand. You guys have been through a lot." He says.

"I just wanted you guys to know I was alive. I thought I owed you that." Y/n says as she leans into my side.

I tightened my hand around hers, needing her comfort now more then ever. Being in this house brought back such horrible memories and I hated it.

"So then are you two together?" Hoseok asks, smiling as he looked at y/n and I.

I felt myself smile as I leaned over and kissed the top of y/n's head.

"We are. I hope you guys will accept us." I say, knowing that even if they didn't, I wouldn't let that change anything.

"Do you love him, I mean really love him?" Namjoon asked, his eyes on y/n. Everyone looked over at y/n now, including me.

Y/n looked at Namjoon, her face serious. "I really do." Y/n says, her words full of many emotions.

Namjoon's facial expression softened then he did something he rarely did, he genuinely smiled.

"Then welcome to the family, Y/n, our real family." Namjoon says and I smiled as I look down at y/n who is smiling just as big.

"Thank you, Namjoon." Y/n says as she holds onto my arm, resting her head against it.

I looked around at all of the smiling faces and I couldn't help but feel whole again.

Everyone was here. The people I cared about the most. They were all here.

[...]