Cheater?✗

Short chapter so here♡

...

"You two what?!" I ask, my eyes wide. Yoongi let out a breath as he put on a fake smile I saw right through.

"Yeah, we kissed. I like him." Yoongi says. I was taken back but honestly, not surprised.

"Well congrats." I say, flashing him a smile. "He says he likes Jimin, not you, so I hope you don't want him to like you." Soo-hyun says.

I looked over at her with raised eyebrows. "Why would I want him to have feelings for me?" I ask.

Clearly something had happened that gave her the wrong idea.

"It's pretty obvious. Why else would you be over here staying the night in his bed?"

My jaw fell open slightly, taken back by what she was assuming right now.

"You have the wrong idea for sure. It wasnt like that." I say, feeling myself getting flustered at the thought.

As we talked I heard the sound of the front door opening but it didn't stop any of us.

"Yeah right. Something is defiantly happening between you two. I didn't take you as a cheater." Soo-hyun  grins.

Before I can speak, someone else does.

"Cheater? What are you talking about?" The voice stunned me, my body tensing.

"Jungkook. It isn't what you think." Yoongi says, standing up from his seat.

"What do you mean "Take you as a cheater." What happened?" Jungkook asks, his voice serious yet hurt.

I turned quickly, coming face to face with a not so happy looking Jungkook.

"Why are you here?" I ask, taken back by his presence. "What is she talking about? Don't lie to me either." Jungkook says, his voice serious while his eyes held pain.

"It isn't like you think, I promise you that. You know I would never cheat." I say.

Jungkook looks over at Yoongi then at Soo-hyun. "What are you talking about? Why did you say that?" Jungkook asks.

Soo-hyun clears her throat as she stands. "Rei was here late, she slept over, what else does that mean?" She says.

Jungkook lets out a breath as he catches on. He seemed to visually relax.

"Why did you come?" I ask, averting my eyes from Jungkook's gaze.

"I'm here to bring you home." He says, his voice never wavering once.

I pressed my lips together, knowing I couldn't stay here forever.

"Let me finish my breakfast first." I say and Jungkook looks over at the table and nods before waking over and sitting down in the seat beside mine.

I take my seat, feeling a bit awkward sitting down next to him after what happened yesterday.

As we continued to eat, the room stayed silent. No one said single thing.

In the process, I heard the front door open and close again and after a minute Jimin appeared in the room.

When Yoongi looked up and their eyes met, Jimin looked away, his cheeks flushed.

I wasn't sure how that had come to be yet here we were. I wasn't expecting it and yet, I kinda was.

"Isn't this a surprise?" Soo-hyun says, a grin surfacing on her lips.

"Is it true?" I ask, swallowing my food. "Is what true?" Jungkook asked from beside me, looking around confused.

"Jimin and Yoongi kissed." Soo-hyun is fast to share. Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked between the two of them.

"You guys what?" He asked, surprised. "They kissed." I mumble, still confused as to how that came to be.

"I get that but why?" Jungkook asks, looking just as confused as he sounded.

"It's just a cover up to hide that he really has feelings for Rei." Soo-hyun says.

"Excuse you?" Jungkook asks, now even more alert. "It isn't true. She's gone crazy." Yoongi huffs as he sets his silverware down.

"What isn't? The cover or you liking Rei?" She presses and I let out a breath as I stand up.

"Would you stop? Who cares what Yoongi's real motives are here. Besides, why does it concern you? Stay out of everyone's business." I say, my jaw clenched.

At this point I was very much over Soo-hyun  and her attitude and bitchy ways.

"Rei..." Yoongi said, his voice shocked. I looked over at him then down at Jungkook who was staring up at me just as taken back.

"What is it really, hyung? Tell me straight up and dont lie to me." Jungkook says, his eyes hard on Yoongi.

Yoongi looked over at me and then at Jungkook. "She is like a sister to me. I don't have feelings for her." Yoongi says, his words serious.

I sat back down, glaring over at Soo-hyun. "Then what about what happened with JImin?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stayed silent.

"I didn't want Soo-hyun to get the wrong idea so I did the only thing I could think. It isn't like that either. I don't have feelings for anyone." Yoongi says.

Jimin seemed to relax, letting out a nervous sigh.

"Alright." Jungkook says as if he was relived to hear it too. I knew it wouldn't have ended well if Yoongi did for some reason have feelings for me.

"Are you finished? We need to talk." Jungkook says from beside me. I simply nod.

"Thank you for watching over her." Jungkoook says as he stands, waiting for me to do the same.

"Of course." Yoongi says and I stand, turning to face Yoongi too.

I move forward and hug him. "Thank you for everything." I whisper. Yoongi hugs me back and whispers back a;"Of course. Anything to help."

When I pull back I turn to Jungkook,. "Okay, lets go." I say and follow Jungkook out, definitely not ready to talk about what happened.

For the first time in a long time, I was nervous to be alone with Jungkook.

[...]