Discovered✗

Wowwie, look at me being a great author and double updating two(three) days in a row for you guys. love you🙂

...

A little while had passed since what happened between Jungkook and I and things were for the most part back to normal. 

Jungkook and I didn't even mention having sex after that and I could tell both of us weren't very ready to do so after what happened either. 

"Y/n?" I hear as I'm sitting around one afternoon. "I'm in here." I say and after a few seconds, Jungkook appears in the living room.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he makes his way over to me.

"Nothing really, I was just asking Taehyung how things were going with Soo-hyun." I say. 

"What did he say?" Jungkook asks as he leans back on the couch. 

"He said things are the same. She's still being cocky and bitchy." I scoff and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Not even you were that bad when you first joined, just to me." Jungkook says with a slight laugh.

"Yeah well I didn't like you when I first met you." I say and Jungkook makes a pretend hurt face.

"I know you didn't. You hated me actually." Jungkook says and I look over at him and my lips curve up into a smile. 

"I love you now though so that's all that matters." I say and Jungkook nods as he buries his head into my neck.

"I know and I love you too." Jungkook says and I can feel him smile into my neck.

I looked over at him and pulled my lips in. I wonder how he was handling all of these weeks without sex. 

As Jungkook pulled back I saw him look down at my lips. I looked up at his eyes then down at his lips too.

When I didn't make any moves to back away, Jungkook took my face in his hands and kissed me.

I kissed back, my hands resting on the back of his neck. When Jungkook deepened the kiss I pushed myself closer to him. 

When Jungkook pulled back he smiled at me and leaned his head down on my chest.

"I'm really glad I met you. Now I can't imagine my life without you. You're my everything, you know." Jungkook says, his voice soft.

I look down at the top of his head and smile. "I feel the same way." I say honestly.

Jungkook peered his head up at me, the smile on his face a huge one.

"Will you stay with me forever?" Jungkook asked, his eyes glistening.

My eyebrows raised at his words. "Jungkook, what are you..." But my words trailed off as I watched Jungkook stand up.

"Will you marry me, y/n?" Jungkook asked, kneeling down on one knee in front of me.

My eyes widened as tears stung my eyes. "Are you being serious?" I ask, staring down at Jungkook in shock.

"Y/n, I'm down on one knee." Jungkook says and I can't help but to giggle a bit.

"I guess you're right." I say, wiping away one of the tears that had fallen. 

"So, what do you say?" Jungkook asked, looking at me with slightly impatient and worried eyes.

I smiled as I nodded, knowing from the start I was going to say yes. 

"Of course." I say as I began to cry harder. Jungkook stood up and put the ring on my finger, his own eyes glistening with tears.

Jungkook then pulled me into his arms, hugging me as tightly as he possibly could.

"Thank you, y/n. I promise I'll be the best husband ever." Jungkook says.

I smile as I cradle the back of his head.

"I know you will be." I say and Jungkook pulls back and kisses me.

When he breaks the kiss he smiles widely. "We have to tell the guys. They'll be so happy." Jungkook says, a giant grin on his face.

I smile and nod, agreeing with him. Of course the guys had to know.

I was excited and overjoyed. Today had taken a turn and I was happier then I had ever been before.

I wanted this happiness to last forever.

...

When Jungkook and I got the mafia house, Jungkook dragged me inside with him, a smile taking over his whole face. 

"Guys, come here! I have huge news!" Jungkook said, unable to contain his excitement any longer.

One by one, the guys spilled into the living room, looking at us confused.

"What is it? What are you so loud for? Don't wake up the demon." Yoongi grumbles, talking about Soo-hyun.

"This is important." Jungkook says, his smile only getting bigger if that was even possible.

"What is?" Jimin asked, looking between Jungkook and I.

Jungkook grabbed my hand, moving it upwards so everyone could see. 

"Y/n and I are getting married." Jungkook says, his voice overjoyed. 

Everyone's eyes widen as they looked at us in shock.

Before anyone could say anything, another voice boomed from inside of the house.

"You're y/n? The y/n...it all makes sense now. You two are the famous Y/n and Jungkook..."

Standing at the top of the stairs, was Soo-hyun. 

[...]