No Homo? Yes Homo, Bro✗

y/n~

Waking up the next morning I look around to see Jungkook asleep at my side and I smile.

I felt happy being back with all of the guys and I was sad knowing we'd be going back home today.

Sitting up, I let out a breath as I wobbled towards the door and made my way out to the dining room.

As I get there I see mostly everyone awake. I really wondered how early they got up.

"Good morning, y/n!" Hoseok says, smiling from ear to ear once he sees me.

"Good morning." I smile as I make may way over to the empty seat beside Jin and sit down with his help.

"Here, eat. You're eating for two ya know!" Jin smiles as he piles my plate with food.

I thank him as he helps me. Afterwards, he sat back and waited for me to eat.

"Is Jungkook still sleeping?" Tae asked, taking a bite of his pancakes and I nod.

"Where is Jimin? Is he coming soon?" I ask as I look up. "He'll be here soon." Yoongi said, his aura a lot brighter than it was yesterday.

"I miss him already." Tae says and from the corner of my eye I can see Yoongi look his way but he doesn't say anything.

I shake the thought as I begin to eat.

.

In the middle of breakfast, Jungkook woke up and Jimin arrived.

"Morning." Jimin smiled as he walked over and sat in the open seat beside Tae.

"Hi!" Tae said happily as he threw himself at Jimin. "How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked as he sat down beside me.

"I feel good." I smile as he puts his hand gently against my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet her. I'm sure she'll be just as pretty as Y/n. Let's just hope she doesn't have Jungkook's attitude." Namjoon says and Jungkook scoffs.

"That would be a nightmare." Jin laughs and Jungkook makes a face as he moves back to eat.

"You guys are leaving after breakfast, huh?" Hoseok frowned.

"Yeah, we have to get home and go check in with the doctor to make sure everything is good." Jungkook says.

"We'll miss you. Make sure you stay in touch and you better tell us when y/n goes into labor so we can be there!" Jimin cries.

"Of course he will." I say and Jungkook nods as he nibbles at his food.

"He's right. You better tell us." Yoongi says as he looks our way.

"Geez, you guys. I will." Jungkook says and I laugh before taking a sip of my drink.

Once we left, I would definitely miss everyone. After all, they're family.

...

After we ate, Jungkook and I said our goodbyes so we could head home.

"I'll really miss you!" JImin said as he ran to us and hugged others Jungkook and I.

"We'll see you soon, I promise." I say and Jimin smiles and nods. One by one, everyone gave us hugs and said their goodbyes.

Once they were finished, Yoongi made his way over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Take care of yourself, Okay?" He asked, hugging me tightly yet carefully.