Uh Oh✗

"Wait really?" Jimin asked, smiling widely. Soo-hyun made a face as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't sound so happy about it." She says and Jungkook scoffs.

"Don't sound so surprised that we're happy. You're a bitch." Jungkook says bluntly.

I had to hold back my laughter at his words. Soo-hyun on the other hand, made a face.

"You know you secretly will miss me." She says and Jungkook laughs.

"Yeah right." He says and I hear someone else speak. "I'll miss you." Jin says, frowning to himself.

Namjoon shook his head as he crossed his arms over his chest, clearly upset by Jin's words.

Soo-hyun smiled at that. "I'll miss you too. You're the only decent person here." She says.

"Well bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out." I say and Soo-hyun looks at me and makes a face.

"Don't get too cocky, y/n. I still know your secret. Although I don't break my promises I'll still make your life a living hell." She says and I make a face before brushing her words off.

"I thought she was leaving? Why is taking so long?" I hear Hoseok whisper and I have to stifle a laugh.

Soo-hyun hikes up her chin and turns. "Yoongi, walk me to the car." She says and Yoongi presses his lips together before following her out.

As soon as the two of them leave the room we all silently cheer.

"What a great day." I smile widely. Jungkook agrees as he hugs me tightly.

"What should we do to celebrate?" Tae asked, the smile on his face a big one.

"Y/n and I are going to go on a date." Jungkook says and Jimin frowns.

"Can we come too?" He asks and Jungkook and I look at each other.

"The point of a date is to be alone together and enjoy each others company, ya know." Jungkook says, clearly not wanting to just come out and say no.

"Can't you just do that with us there? Please." Jimin says, a pout on his lips.

I looked up at Jungkook then back at Jimin who was watching us with puppy dog eyes.

Jungkook looked down at me and then over at Jimin. "I guess it won't hurt..." Jungkook said but I could tell he wasn't all for it.

"Great! I'll tell Yoongi hyung when he comes back." Jimin smiles as he hops away, his hair bouncing as he did so.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook says as soon as Jimin walks away. I smile and shake my head.

"It's fine. I like hanging with the guys anyway." I say and Jungkook presses his lips together and nods.

If everyone was tagging along, it was bound to be an interesting night.

...

3rd per~

"Cheers to the evil bitch being gone!' Y/n cheered, rising her glass of alcohol into the air.

Everyone had decided on going out for drinks, wanting to celebrate Soo-hyun's departure.

Everyone was quite happy she had left and suddenly the air felt lighter.

Y/n's cheeks appeared flushed as she downed her 6th shot of Soju.

Jungkook glanced over at his fiancé, biting the inside of his cheek as he reached out for her waist.