Wink Wonk✗

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that Jungkook was standing at the end of the bed, getting dressed for the day.

"Morning." I say, sitting up and rubbing at my swollen eyes from last nights dream.

Jungkook looked over at me and smiled. "Good morning, my love." He said and I couldn't help but to smile.

I watch as Jungkook slipped his shirt off, exposing his chest to me. His muscles were big and covered with a sleeve of tattoos on both arms.

I bit my bottom my bottom lip as I watched Jungkook. It had been a while since what happened meaning Jungkook and I hadn't had sex in nearly a month and a half now.

I wondered if Jungkook felt deprived...Would he want Soo-hyun if she was willing to have sex with him?

The mere thought made me jealous.

"Come here." I say, sitting up on my knees, watching Jungkook's bare top half.

Jungkook tilted his head slightly to the side before making his way over to me.

When he got to me I moved upwards, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, his eyes on mine as my face hovered inches from his.

"Let's have sex." I say, my voice raspy as I kissed his neck. I felt him shiver under my touch.

"But..." Jungkook started, his voice hesitant. "It's been so long. This is what you want, right?" I ask and Jungkook makes a huffing sound as he pushes me back.

"Don't force yourself to do this just because you think I want it. What I was did was horrible and i'm lucky you even forgave me for it." Jungkook says.

"So then do you not want to have sex with me?" I asked, looking at Jungkook.

"It's not that I don't want to its that I don't want to hurt you again. I really fucked up last time and I don't want to scare you like that ever again." Jungkook says, his head hung low.

I let out a soft breath as I reached over and took his face in my hands, lifting his head to meet my eyes.

"I trust you, Jungkook. I know you won't do anything I don't want. Even then, you stopped when you knew I was scared." I say.

Jungkook looks at me, his eyes glistening with hurt at the memories.

"I dont know...If you're not ready then I'm not either. We don't have to do this." Jungkook says.

"I want to do this, Jungkook. I love you." I say. Jungkook looks up at me and nods softly, his eyes on mine.

"Only if you're sure you're ready." He says and I nod and press my lips to his.

Jungkook kisses me back instantly, his body pressing against mine. I tangle my fingers into his hair, pulling his face closer to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook takes control as he leans us back, my back hitting the bedsheets softly.

He landed on top of me, his legs on either sides of my body as his hands stayed tangled in my hair.

I reached my hands down, my palm pressing against Jungkook's muscular thigh.

Jungkook gasped under my touch. I was sure he was very sexual frustrated after all of this time.

"Let me have you." Jungkook breathed as he leaned his head in my neck, kissing it with mostly tongue.

I gasped as his tongue ran over my sensitive spot, my back arching up into him.

"Jungkook." I whimper as he grinded against me, his obvious boner hard against my bottom half.