Another Girl?!✗

Waking up the next morning I noticed that Jungkook was still sound sleep beside me.

It was the first night in months were he didn't wake up screaming because of the nightmares.

As I looked over at Jungkook I took in his softened features.

His hair was falling flat onto his forehead, slightly stuck to his head from yesterday.

There wasn't a single crease from frustration anywhere to be found. Here, he looked a peace.

I smiled as I brushed back his hair gently before standing up and grabbing my robe.

As I pulled my robe over my naked body, I smiled at Jungkook's sleeping form under the soft blankets.

Smiling to myself, I headed towards the kitchen to start breakfast for the both of us.

I wanted Jungkook to wake up with a giant smile on his face.

...

Jungkook"

I was awake but I couldn't seem to open my eyes that stayed glued shut with tiredness.

I shifted my leg but instead of feeling the warmth next to me, there was nothing.

My eyes flew open, taking in the empty bed. 

Y/n wasn't here.

I quickly stood, my heart racing in my chest. I slipped on shorts before hurrying into the kitchen.

'Y/n where-" But my words come to a halt as I see y/n standing in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scared you. I just wanted to make breakfast for you." Y/n says as she turns to face me, frowning slightly. 

"It's okay. I just slightly panicked..." I say, thinking back to all of the mornings I had woken up without y/n.

"Come here." Y/n says as she opens her arms to me. I waste no time falling into them.

"Just give me a warning next time, okay?" I say and she nods and hugs me tightly.

"What's the breakfast for? What are we celebrating?" I ask once I pull back.

y/n smiles as she looks over at me. "You didn't wake up last night, jungkook. You didn't have a nightmare." Y/n says, a smile stretched across her face.

"I didn't?" I ask, shocked. "You didnt." Y/n confirms.

"It must have been all of the pent up guilt and worries I had." I say, not understanding what else could have kept it gong.

"Well lets hope it continues to stay silent. I want you to be happy again." Y/n says and I smile at her words.

"I'll be happy once I eat. I'm starving." I say and y/n laughs as she makes a plate for me.

Finally, things were looking up.

...

Later that day Y/n and I go out to lunch with the guys.

Y/n kept talking about them and I couldn't say I didn't want to see them because I did.

"I want to sit by y/n!" Taehyung grins as he hops to y/n's side, nearly knocking me over.

"Yah, I was going to sit there." I grumble, glaring over at him.

"Sorry but you're not in charge anymore, Kookie. Therefore, I can sit by y/n anyway." Tae says as he sticks his tongue out at me.

I grumble as I sit in the spot across from y/n, next to Jimin.

"You seem awfully happy today." Yoongi smiles as he looked over at y/n.

"Should I tell him or did you want to?" Y/n asks, looking over at me with a smile. 

I motion to her as if saying it didn't matter. Y/n smiled as she sat up straight.

"He didin't have a nightmare last night"  Y/n says as she pats my hand from the other side of the table.

Everyone looked over at me, smiling widely. "That's great, Jungkook! What did you do differently?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing really." I say as I looked over at y/n who caught on to me not wanting to say anything.

"Well I'm glad you're feeling better. You seem to be glowing." Nmajoon says and y/n cracks a grin.

"Yeah, he is. Almost like he got laid or something." Jin says and y/n and I dont speak.

"Wait...did you?! Y/n isn't pure and wholesome?!" Jimin asked, eyes wide.

"Was she ever to begin with?" Namjoon scoffed and y/n shot him a glare.

"Can we not talk about this?" Y/n said, rolling her eyes to no one particular.

Suddenly, I felt cocky, my old self coming out.

"You should see her, she's so hot when she's naked." I grin, leaning my arm against the back of the seat.

Y/n looks over at me, her eyebrows furrowing as she frowned in my direction.

"Jungkook, thats a bit much don't you think?" Yoongi asks, sending a glance of concern towards y/n. 

"Just keep in mind, y/n is mine. Now that you guys know, don't think of her in any other way than as a little sister." I say.

"They don't anyways. You didn't need to say that." Y/n says, a slight attitude in her words but not enough to where she seemed angry.

"Maybe not now but they have before, I know it."I say and y/n shook her head, taking a sip of her drink.

"That's enough, Jungkook." Yoongi says, glaring over at me.

I look over at y/n and see her staring at me with a look I didn't really understand.

I fall silent, instantly regretting my words. My old self would never truly disappear, I would only learn to steer clear of it.

"Maybe he's delusional. The only reason we even have the rules of staying away from any girl that joins the mafia is because of you. You're the one who gets too attached to them." Jin says.

"I didn't need to hear that." Y/n mumbles, leaning her hand against her palm.

Before I can intervene, Yoongi speaks. "Speaking of which," Yooongi starts, catching everyones attention.

"There's a girl, her name is Soo-hyun." Yoongi starts and y/n is quick to cut in.

"Another girl is joining the mafia?? Why? It never ends well." Y/n says, getting protective.

"It isn't like that this time. Her father, A high leader of anther mafia, wants her to stay with us for awhile." Yoongi says.

"How old is she?" Y/n asks, getting invested into this. Instantly, I became worried.

We were supposed to be staying out of this life and suddenly we were getting dragged back in.

"She's two years younger than I am." Yoongi says and y/n bites her bottom lip.

"Does she know she's coming?" She asked. Yoongi shook his head. "No, her father didn't want her to know. He said he'd take care of it." Yooongi says.

"When is she arriving?" Y/n asked, sitting on he edge of her seat.

As Yoongi spoke, I watched y/n's expression change, knowing she wouldn't leave this be now.

"Today." 

[...]